Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet At Work..This Is Insane....lol

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet At Work..This Is Insane....lol
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg today i seen this mid 40's spanish lady with the hottest feet i've ever seen in my life....dark red nails, soft nice soles from what i seen, awesome heels and ankles.....omg...

i was helping customers and i HAD to walk over and pretend to get something so i could look at her feet for a while-jeez i feel like such a pervert for doing this, it feels wrong. not that i'm doing anything wrong, it's just that i WANT to tell them "wow you have really nice feet"...but i would never say that unless i knew them.

literally my heart was pulsing faster when i seen her feet, she wasn't really that attractive really..but my god her feet had me dazed. this always happens like once a week atleast. i work at Best Buy and we have a wide variety of customers.....mainly the milfs that come in have the hottest feet-and this woman was no exception.

ps, my problem is that when i see feet like that, i think of a footjob..her soles on my faces...her giggling when i lick her feet......rubbing her soles on my manhood...omg i can't say anymore. btw yeah i need a g/f....infact i'm sad i broke up with mine some time back......my next g/f WILL know i got a foot fetish..no more secrets...

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romona Rockwell
Board Regular
Member # 14511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romona Rockwell   Author's Homepage   Email Romona Rockwell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know how you feet, I often get somthing from the bottom shelf just to get close up of a sexy foot. I guess the differance is that I'm female, and its possibly easier to get away with it.

Spilling somthing on their feet and then having somthing handy to wipe it with is also great.

Oh dear, I sound like such a pervert.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 39 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doitny
Loyal Member
Member # 14061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doitny   Email doitny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL nice one ramona! i never thought about spilling something on a womens feet and then have something to help clean it up with. i got to try that. LOL but since i am a guy i think i mite get a " you clumsy idiot " type of response. but its still not a bad idea. [Smile] ....sorry, i can't stop laughing at that one. [Smile] but don't be offended, i have that kinda personality.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i work at my local mall at a cookie store, right next to a hollister, so i get all the pretty chicks who walk by and were i stand to ring them up, i get a nice little candid view of their feet, the pay is crap, but its a nice little perk, sometimes i "drop" some of their change i gotta pick it up for em so i get a nicer view

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool Explosivo57 lol i do the same stuff...except let's say i'm selling the girl a camera..i'll drop the warranty (those stupid service plans you don't need lol) right infront of them..and they usually stand there while i pick it up....and i get a close look hahaha..
Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did the drop and stare thing once on a airplane. The lady in the seat across the isle from me had fabulous feet in sexy heel sandals, and no way was I not getting a close up. Damn those slippery magazines. lol

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gibarian:
my next g/f WILL know i got a foot fetish..no more secrets...

Amen to that! I wish you lots of luck with it, gibarian. I thought it was cool that you pointed out that the gal in Best Buy with the amazing feet wasn't even that attractive otherwise, because amazing feet have a way of single-handedly taking a gal's attractiveness to the next level for me even if her face or body is not quite representative of my ideal aesthetics. You did an effective job of describing her because I haven't even seen her and I already want those toes in my mouth!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

thanks Calico Jack...
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Romona, as a guy, i'd never spill something on a woman's feet.. I think they're too smart for that trick. might work well for you as a gal though (by the way, lovely site and love the pic of you in your hose!!!)

but, i've dropped a pen once or twice to get closer to a pair of feet. once dropped a dime (not by accident though) and got to touch her feet while moving her 'out of the way' to get the dime. what a nice feel. it wasn't until i had finished paying for what I wanted and left that I realized i could have lingered and enjoyed without getting busted either. she did get down and help me find my dimen and was very friendly.

but as rule, i stick to looking discretely. the world has changed enough that i don't want to risk being labeled a perv.. especially when I already have a lady who has gotten comfy with my love of her feet!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links