Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » kathrine mcphee on american idol

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: kathrine mcphee on american idol
doitny
Loyal Member
Member # 14061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doitny   Email doitny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did anyone see last nights show? she was singing and in the most sexy way she sat down on the stage and took off her high heel shoes. it was to quick to really see anything ,but it was as sexy and can be. i have not seen anything on this site about her, so in case some of you guys don't know whats been going on i will tell you. the last 3 weeks she has sung barefoot. one time ryan seacrest made a coment about her trying to get the footfetish vote by going barefoot. randy and simon have made coments too about how nice her feet have looked. she has giving us more foot content and things to talk about than any women in american idol history. i have seen her barefeet on that show more times than movie stars and singers and shown us in there whole life. what i am trying to say is we should vote her to the top. she would than be on every talk show in america and considering all the foot coments and barefoot singing that she's giving us these past few weeks IMO it mite be talked about on one of these shows. and maybe if we vote her to the top and this becomes public, other movie stars mite be more inclinded to add some foot fetish sences in there movies to get us to go see them. foot fetish is the biggest fetish on the net, and probilly in the world. we should vote for her to show how glad we are for going barefoot these past few weeks. it would be nice to get some good press for once. it is so nice to see an up and coming star so qick and willing to take her shoes off at the drop of a hat. so what do you say guys. if you watched the last few weeks you know what i am talking about.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
last night was the first time i've watched it in like a year

lol the moment I saw it I immediately thought "somebody is going to start a thread on this at Wu's"

after hearing this I'm sorry I haven't been watching all year because she's a knockout

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If i could have Katherine and Malory {girlswithfeet} in one room alone...omg i would die with a big smile on my face! P.S.--I just posted a link to HITW in the picture section to the video and caps of this performance..go check it out! [Hump]

[ May 19, 2006, 03:07 AM: Message edited by: Wrinklesguy ]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18324 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ihaffyid41
Major Player
Member # 2509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihaffyid41     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Katharine is a perfect 10....one of the hottest hirls i have ever seen....She is perfect....what a booty!!!!!!!
Posts: 169 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny-D
Loyal Member
Member # 12283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny-D   Author's Homepage   Email Sonny-D   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Katharine is my current celebrity crush. Very talented woman and she is beyond beautiful. Most importantly she is a footgirl who is comfortable going barefoot and almost seems fond of the attention she gets because of it. If you want to keep this girl in the public eye do us all a favor and

VOTE FOR KAT.

--------------------
The perfect foot is a rare thing, you could spend your life looking for one and it would not be a wasted life.

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doitny
Loyal Member
Member # 14061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doitny   Email doitny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was just checking out some idol forums. they seam to all hate kat. they are abusing her for smiling when she found out she made it to the finale and talyor did'nt, because the loser that night elliot was still on stage. even a few idots called her fat. i know there crazy, that women has a hot body. there is one site called dailidol.com that has some system you can hook up to your pc and vote anywhere from 1000-1400 in one night. there forum there is killing her for this. if us foot men want to see her get famous and get on all those talk shows we really need to vote for her tuesday night. i afraid with all those kat haters on those forums get there way and vote taylor the winner, there going to hurt are chances of getting some more foot shots from her in the future. and when you guys go to hitwgang.com ( thanks to wrinklesole ) click on the mousepad link on the top right. they have a content sect dedicated to celebrites. they have been on top of every barefoot performace kat has done since the begining. you just have to look around for the past ones. i love this board too. iam not trying to start any trouble by sending people to another board, just trying to help my fellow foot men see what they have been missing the last few weeks. i can't believe i was the first post of kat here on wu's. she's been doing some sort of barefoot singing or some kinda coment on her feet for a few weeks now.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Katherine McPhee not winning American Idol could, perhaps, be a sign that she needs to get recruited in the foot fetish world instead?!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AFfootdude05:
Katherine McPhee not winning American Idol could, perhaps, be a sign that she needs to get recruited in the foot fetish world instead?!!

LOL, that's exactly the way I've been thinking. She's a decent singer and all, but that's one gal that was definitely meant to be looked at, so I really do hope that she whatever job she ends up taking will grant us plenty of sweet eyecandy from the waist down. I'll be waitin'!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
even a few idots called her fat. i know there crazy, that women has a hot body.
These idiots are not only crazy, but must be in serious need of a life when they go so far as to hate a girl they don't even know. [Roll Eyes]

Don't let what morons say bother you doitny...just consider the source...these losers actually take this contest seriously! I mean, come on...who really gives half a damn about pop music? Any of us listen to it? Come on, show of hands...*looks around* Hmmm, that's what I thought.

Don't get me wrong, it would've been cool if Katharine won that contest, but in the end it still boils down to drooling over her pics. Who cares about the music? Maybe she'll land some cushy singing deal somewhere, and odds are her chances are great for it, but like it's been mentioned I don't care what field she goes in, just so long as we keep getting those sexy barefoot pics of her!

And yes, there's no denying the total HOTNESS factor of Katharine McPhee... [Mmm]

I wonder if she'd consider posing for a Feature set here at Wu's? Hey, I can always dream. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny-D
Loyal Member
Member # 12283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny-D   Author's Homepage   Email Sonny-D   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e258/McPhan24/Katharine%20McPhee/Photoshoots/?action=view¤t=AICDPhotoshoot3.png

http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e258/McPhan24/Katharine%20McPhee/Photoshoots/?action=view¤t=NewAIPhotoshoot2.jpg

http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e258/McPhan24/Katharine%20McPhee/Photoshoots/?action=view¤t=AIPhotoshoot12.jpg

These are pics of her PERFECT GORGEOUS face.

http://www.katharinefans.com/Forums/tabid/92/forumid/28/postid/14138/view/topic/Default.aspx

There is a pic of her with on the red carpet with some nice shoes on (the kind us guys like)
In a recent barefoot interview with Ryan seacrest she said that she HATES wearing shoes.

About her not winning, It is a great thing. She is not tied down by American Idol slave contract for 7 years and is free to do whatever she wants.
Hey Lou, you never know...

[ May 27, 2006, 01:39 AM: Message edited by: Sonny-D ]

--------------------
The perfect foot is a rare thing, you could spend your life looking for one and it would not be a wasted life.

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links