Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Last person you would not want to know your foot fetish? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Last person you would not want to know your foot fetish?
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
Who is the one single person be it family member or best friend you would not like to know about your foot fetish. Is there someone you just cannot tell or hope that he or she never finds out your fetish for female feet. I had a very narrow escape about two months ago I was staying with a friend when my parents were moving house at the same time, as I used the house occasionaly with them when I visited I had of course left some of my items there. I was round visiting one day when my mum looking for some bed linen opened the bed drawer I was sleeping in when I came over and found a bag of dirty socks, yes socks from women that I had been given worst thing is they were smelly socks. How do you get out of this one I thought I was very much in a panic. I said cooly and calmly that they were a friends he has a foot fetish and wanted to hide them from his wife and asked me to keep them. I had to think there and then and my god hope she believed me? to this day I have not discussed this again and shyed away from the subject alltogether. So I would have to say it is my mum who I want never to know my foot fetish but then again maybe she does already know it is me with this foot fetish?

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm one of those who wants noone to know about my footthing, at this point, i can count with the fingers of one hand the people who knows about it, i think it is only four, wife, her sister, her sister's husband and one of my wife's friend(a girl). i told noone, my wife did, she'd not do it again, she thinks it is not a big deal but it is to me.
if a had to pic a person i would hate to know about it, it would be my mother in law.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femalefeet
Board Regular
Member # 14230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femalefeet   Email femalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FAmily and friends
Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's easy. My male friends.

Because I'm sort of an oddball anyway and I get made fun of by my guy friends all the time. Nothing serious, and I have a good sense of humor about it. But I'd just as soon not have them go around blabbing to the ladies.

Also my FATHER. Because he's kind of conservative and I find my relationship with him is much better when he doesn't know about my sex life or my wild side. After all, he's still reeling from my tattooes and piercings. And if you think I'm telling him about my foot fetish, or for that matter, my bisexuality, you'd be insane.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my parents and their siblings (more so my dad's siblings). family is too encompasing... because I can see me talk about it with some family members... albeit not in details.

by my parents. i'd much rather starve first before sharing that with them. they're of the mindset that the best sex is in the missionary position only! so, forget fetishes!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My aunts and cousins .... they will rethink my childhood actions and maybe interpret it in a new light. They actually still remember them as a "one of this funny things children do" kind of thing.
Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't be surprised if your family already knows. I think my mom has been on to me since I was 13, but as long as they never receive any official confirmation, they are in the dark.

Its kind of like being gay. Everytime I see someone come out on television, the father's first reaction is: "I knew it!" and the mother's first reaction: "This is MY fault."

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you'd be amazed at how much stuff can be kept from parents..... even when they're paying attention.

i've got my parents thinking i'm not even capable of picking up a chick for a date and that i've got no kind of sexual drive at all. they've asked my younger siblings to help me out and get with the program out of fear i'll be single all my life and never get married.

here's the kicker!!! i'm the only one of my siblings in a very successful relationship heading down the aisle soon!!!! [Smile] [Smile] if i was such a dud, how did i manage that?

i've learned a long time ago, my parents can't handle the fact i can be a sexual being. they rather me be the nerd i was a long long long long time ago. sorry folks.. hate to dissappoint you... but i'm a full blooded hetero male who loves his gal's feet in hose!!!! and they'll never find out:)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doitny
Loyal Member
Member # 14061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doitny   Email doitny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one thing to babelover. your mother in law already knows. if not from your wife, her sister then. i'm sure of it. but maybe your wife does'nt know she told her.women love to talk and there are few secrets between mothers and daughters. besides they probably think its cute and no big deal. and zamora hit it on the head with aunts and cousins, and about them rethinking my childhood actions. i seen an aunt that i have not seen since i was a kid a few years ago. she did not live in the same state as me. after a while she said i remember you use to be into feet. i could have crawl under the table when she said that, but thats exactly what i use to do with her to play with her stocking feet when i was a kid. mom and sis already know, but thats because i dated my sisters best friend and she was close with my mom and sister. her family thru her out and she lived at my house for a few years. i dated her after she lived at my house for a year or so. i am not mad because she was great with it.mom never let on she knew, sis made a few coments but nothing bad.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is probably a predictable answer, but I don't give a flying crap who knows about my liking barefoot girls. The way I see it, if they're nosey enough about me to want to know what gets me worked up, I don't mind telling them. Of course I'd wonder why they're so interested in me and not more interested in fulfilling their own desires, but oh well...

Now I will admit that my dad was the last person I ever wanted to know about this. I've always thought that he would rather me be a totally different person already, so the last thing I want is to give him anymore ammo for putting me down. He found out one Christmas though when I gave him an old computer, and forgot to wipe out a tell-tale folder entitled, appropriately enough "barefoot girls". He laughed at me, took a few jabs later on down the line, as expected, but he's never made my life hell for it.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teryon
Major Player
Member # 13959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teryon   Email Teryon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't want anyone but my wife to know. It's nobody's business and I don't need the hassle of having judgemental people giving me a hard time about it.
Posts: 130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Teryon:
I wouldn't want anyone but my wife to know. It's nobody's business and I don't need the hassle of having judgemental people giving me a hard time about it.

True enough Teryon, but at the same time I think we could all learn something from this line by none other than Dr. Seuss...

quote:
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
Words of strength. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone I wouldn't want to know already know, meaning my parents, and assorted other older relatives. That, and perhaps a couple girls at work who don't seem as if they're above using any sort of method (read: BLACKMAIL) to get ahead.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doitny
Loyal Member
Member # 14061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doitny   Email doitny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey salvy-mic. i would'nt want the girls at work to blackmail me, but i would love for them to use my love of feet to get ahead. i little tease here and there. maybe take a shoe off once in a while and show me her new polish on her toes to see if i like it. i had a friend who use to give me a foot show to get me to do her a favor and drive an hour out of my way and an hour back to go to her boyfriends house to see if he lied to her and was at home instead of away on business.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my mom

read this thread and you'll understand why

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003627;p=1

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links