Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » UK Big Brother (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: UK Big Brother
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the show started tonight which girls would you like to see barefoot?

my faves so far are

Grace
Imogen
Lisa

use this thread to post your faves.
[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keywiz2112
Major Player
Member # 997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keywiz2112   Author's Homepage   Email keywiz2112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not seen the new one yet, recorded lastnights 18/05/06 but I am sure we will get plenty of barefeet from all the girls on the BB show. Looking forward to it [Drool]
Posts: 211 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romona Rockwell
Board Regular
Member # 14511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romona Rockwell   Author's Homepage   Email Romona Rockwell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It already zoomed in on one of the females feet as the entrepreneur was saying he likes painted toe nails and likes to see how they change in the week. We may just have a foot fetishist in the house. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 39 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Romona Rockwell:
It already zoomed in on one of the females feet as the entrepreneur was saying he likes painted toe nails and likes to see how they change in the week. We may just have a foot fetishist in the house. [Wink]

right on! i noticed that very shot too! LOL LOL

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so far lisa is the foot queen of BB 7 !

tonight she was smoking with her feet and clapping with them too !

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

chinese lisa is a sole flashing queen !

very cute soles !

[Jerkoff]

Jack8
Board Regular
Member # 10504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, the chinese girl from Manchester. I was watching this morning and she was led on a bed, with the camera at the foot of the bed filming her soles. Great feet, shame about the face.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

yeh know what you mean !

like to see a lot more of imogens piggies !

[Jerkoff]

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would have liked to seen nikki's feet, because she would deffinaly talk dirty to u when u were lickin em!! hehehe

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

nikki would have no probs with you sniffin her fishnets if you were a premiership footballer!

or a braindead chavy millionaire same thing i guess

she got those piggies masaged by dawn on the first or second night.

[Laugh]

keywiz2112
Major Player
Member # 997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keywiz2112   Author's Homepage   Email keywiz2112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imogen spends too much time wearing socks, I would like to see her bare feet a lot more, she is a very sexy babe. Nikkis feet are nice, but her starnge whiny gob puts me off LOL

Lisa rocks, what a nutty babe LOL

Posts: 211 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

imogen wore the SAME socks for two days, all i can say is that disgustingly YUMMY !

her feet need sniffin !

[Mmm]

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

loo, tom you are very very right! THE SAME SOCKS FOR 2 DAYS!! ROLL ON THE RUTNE!!

--------------------

tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

what do you make of the new blonde chick ?
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

the star of tonites show was Davina's peep toe stilletos !

Davina has awesome feet !

[Jerkoff]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links