Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ladies Watch Out!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ladies Watch Out!
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 13 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.wgal.com/news/9242709/detail.html

FORT WORTH, Texas -- A Texas paraplegic loved getting her monthly pedicure -- until the last one allegedly led to her death.

Kimberly Kay Jackson's family is suing the Fort Worth salon where they say the woman developed an infected wound after her heel was cut with a pumice stone.

The family's lawyer says the 46-year-old woman died seven months later of a heart attack triggered by a staph infection.

The suit says Angel Nails did not follow state regulations for disinfecting various instruments and the whirlpool used for the pedicure.

One Texas cosmetologist said customers need to carefully examine salons and make sure instruments are new or sterilized. Jennifer Davis said "if it's not clean and shiny like at the dentist's office, don't stay."

Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be publish

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, i do my own pedicure, never went to a salon!

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure I buy that one. Sounds like someone's family is just looking to cash in.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daemoness
Major Player
Member # 1980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daemoness   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nylonfootsniffer:
Not sure I buy that one. Sounds like someone's family is just looking to cash in.

it's unfortunately all too common to get a staph infection from a nail salon. not many lead to death but you have to be really careful. i always do my own toes =x

--------------------
 -

^_^ Daemonessfeet@gmail.com ^_^

Posts: 225 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BUT HOW CAN THEY PROVE SHE GOT IT FROM HIM?
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, this happened in my town. A lady at work was talking about this a month ago.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poor woman. That is a total shame granted the place failed to follow safety regulations.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my friends gets her toes done at a salon all the time but as a precaution she brings her own clippers and files. Hepatitis is also an all too real possibility.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links