Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Where can I purchase used nylons?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where can I purchase used nylons?
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There used to be a Links page with all the foot fetish websites where you could buy used nylons from foot models. I cant remember what the site was. The only places I remember where you could buy used nylons were...

extremefeet.com
lexisfootfetish.com
removetheshoes.com
ebanned.com

Is there a site that shows more sites where you can buy used nylons. Anyone else know any other places?

Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try this site, the girls look really cute:

http://www.buymysocks.com/old%20side/socks.htm

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pheet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pheet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i once got a part time job working as a janitor @AT&T lots of them in the ladies room when i had to go and clean there.tons stuff in the trash can [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 496 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girls sell their socks, stockings, and worn shoes, plus you get all the photo sets (many unreleased) and videos they shot in them.

Its the best bonus deal anywhere, topping all of the sites listed above. You can find one of my sales on the front page of ebanned.net right now.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Silver Cat
Board Regular
Member # 14619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Silver Cat   Author's Homepage   Email Miss Silver Cat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I am selling my items too. Check my blog. I would love to provide anything you might like [Wink]

--------------------
Back to footfetish, check my site and free galleries: http://www.ladysilvercat.com
My Yahoo ID: MissSilverCat

Posts: 28 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links