Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I have a new foot girl of my own now!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I have a new foot girl of my own now!!!
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, okay, I just needed that line to get your attention. Without sounding too sleazy, I had sex last night. I'll spare you the bragging (which, considering I haven't been laid in 4 years, I think I deserve to do just a wee bit) but I met this chick named Megan, bought her coffee and had to pass up an invite to her apartment for some of the good-good. I had to go to work.

Last night, she invited me over and greeted me at the door in a black studden bra and panties. And was barefoot. During date #1, she was wearing closed-toed shoes and, everytime I ask what she was wearing on her feet thru e-mail, she mentioned wearing socks. Until she answered the door, I was afraid she would be insecure about her feet. Even worse, that she might have a good reason to be insecure.

But, for the most part, she didn't. Megan is attractive enough and so are her feet. Like her, it's the imperfections that make her cute. Her big toe nail is a bit too short, kind of like Kirsten Dunst's or Kristin Kreuk from Smallville, if you've ever seen them. You know, like the nail is almost invisible, it's so short. But, without nail polish, its not that noticeable. But, besides that, her feet are immaculate.

They're small, maybe 7s. I'd say they are... miniature Keira Knightleys.

As we made love, I sucked her toes. Slightly, just nibbling them. She loved every moment of it. She gave me her first footjob, not really a major one, just a sort of foreplay tease. I asked her to wiggle her toes while she jerked my cock off.

She was a fast learner. She knew how and how fast I liked to see her wiggle and curl her Keira Knightley toes. After the second time we fucked with me sucking her toes and kissing her arches, I asked her if she had ever let a man cum on her toes. She hadn't; I was her first foot boy. I fucked her until I came. I yanked off the condom and jerked myself off, telling her to wiggle those toes. She wiggled excitedly as I blew my load all over her feet.

"I think we need a towel!" she laughed.

Afterwards, as we cuddled, I told her, "By the way, I think I should tell you I have a foot fetish."

"No shit!"

I really like this girl. She's a little rough around the edges and is kind of a fixer-upper. I'm not in a relationship mood and neither is she. But I do enjoy her company. We smoked pot together, ordered pizza, laughed when the delivery guy showed up and we were both naked hiding behind towels. We cuddled until one in the morning watching Strangers with Candy and Evil Dead II. I've never had such an amazing night in my whole life.
[Joint] [Woot] [Woot] [Woot] [Blow Job] [Love] [Jerkoff] [Kiss]

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Evil Dead 2 kicks ass. [Smile]
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here here.

--------------------

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wiggler:
"I think we need a towel!"

The story of my life! [Big Grin]

quote:
She's a little rough around the edges

Definitely sounds like my type of gal, at least with regards to personality. That rough-around-the-edges thing sits very well with me indeed.

quote:
We cuddled until one in the morning watching Strangers with Candy and Evil Dead II.

Oh yeah, Evil Dead 2 is classic stuff. My personal favorite scene is the one where all the inanimate objects in the room (desk lamp, moosehead, etc) come to life and start laughing their asses off. That's vintage!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

P.S. - Congrats on ending the 4-year famine, wiggler! [Cheers]

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
popsicletoes
Foot Model
Member # 1105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for popsicletoes   Email popsicletoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So ... after 4 years of no sex you have what you call the most amazing night in your whole life yet you don't want to have a relationship with her. Is it because she is a "fixer upper"? Are you a stud all of a sudden ?

--------------------
we can hit the floor and go and explore those popsicletoes

Posts: 375 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by popsicletoes:
So ... after 4 years of no sex you have what you call the most amazing night in your whole life yet you don't want to have a relationship with her. Is it because she is a "fixer upper"? Are you a stud all of a sudden ?

I kinda got the same impression reading this too. I think you need to drop the "macho man" talk and be true to your feelings for her. I'd say if it was indeed the "most amazing night of your life" you wouldn't have to prove anything to us by calling her a "fixer upper." Especially if you went through a 4 year dry spell.

I say for your next movie night with her rent "Bubba Hotep!" Another Bruce Campell movie in the same campy vein (however not bloody or as violent) as the Evil Dead series. [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

"Fixer Upper" is a quote from Third Rock From the Sun. I was so stoned when I wrote that post, I neglected to mention that. It's not a macho thing, especially if John Lithgow says it.

John Lithgow uses the phrase to describe people who have a few problems in life and a few personal issues, but it's the imperfections in them that make them so adorable. Megan isn't a rich Beverly Hills Paris Hilton-wannabe, she a HUMAN BEING. She has real world problems like having to deal with a shitty apartment and a DVD player that doesn't work.

Like I said about her FEET, not perfect, but still perfect for ME.

--------------------

Wiggler

Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh, teh awesomes wiggler, I like that all the way [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah those broken dvd players are surely a reason to avoid a relationship [Tongue]

PS - Ledaemon, you read about Bubba Nosferatu yet? [Smile]

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, That a long drought but good for you if that was your goal. It's kinda cool thatshe figured out you love feet and was into it that rocks.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links