Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot phobia

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot phobia
Alex M
Board Regular
Member # 7968

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Alex M   Email Alex M   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A girl I am friends with who is an author online who is 16 named Bianca I was talking to last night on AIM was saying she has a actuall foot phobia. Anybody ever heard of one. I told her that I have a huge foot fetish [Big Grin] and she told me that she hates feet so much that she can't stand to be barefoot for a second. She said that she can't be barefoot in bed that if her socks come off she wants to spazout and she has to either wair socks or flip flops when she is in the shower. She can't stand anybody touching her feet and that whenever she cleans her feet she has to use a thick towel and she will clean her hands for an hour until she is satisfied. And when she has to wair divers shoes when she swims. She said that if she ever showers without socks she is always on the tips of her toes that she can't stand her feet touching the tub surfice. She said her sister has the same phobia. She just can't stand being bare foot for even a second. I think that is very sad [Cry] that she is that paranoid against a part of her body. I wonder what kind of disorder you would call that? At the same time though I think that is extremely sexy that she is never bare foot. Hell if she wasn't a lesbian I would be after her in a second. [Big Grin] I think it would be very sexy to torture her feet. Put them in one of those medevil stock things and tickle them with a feather duster or something. She would hate that so much. I told her about that and she called me the foot rapist. Lol Yeah she siad that playfully to me. She had nothing against me telling her how sexy I thought that was. That would be a good role playing video for one of the models from off of here. So what do you guys think of that very unusual disorder? I told her I think she should see a docter because that is very unhealthy when it comes down to it for someone to have such a phobia of a body part. I have heard of people being the oposite of us but not to that extreme though.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
while she uses the term "foot phobia" i think a more accurate description of her problem would be "fucking psycho"

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Strike 1: Lesbo

Strike 2: Foot Phobic

I'm with mona. That goes beyond phobia. More like "straight jacket" material.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to work with a girl like that a long time ago. She hated the sight of feet, and she claimed she hated being barefoot, though she would alternate not wearing socks and wearing socks. And she only wore THIS kind of birkenstock:

[IMG]http://www.nursesdirect.com/cat-images-lg/CD606.jpg[/IMG]

I was able to catch her barefeet once, when she was wearing those birks and happened to have no socks on. Her feet were PERFECT. O the irony.

[ May 29, 2006, 09:31 PM: Message edited by: canIsmellYourFeet ]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She should just get a hacksaw out, remove the offending extremities and be done with it!

She sounds like a real mental patient. To be so insecure about your own body when your even by yourself is a bit deeper than just disliking the look of her own feet.

Taking a shower with socks on????????????? I'm still trying to digest that one...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha..why do you waste your time even trying to pursue this with her dude?I mean c'mon that is like trying to turn Bush into a Democrat lol..AINT' gonna happen!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18336 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have headr women say that they hate feet. But usually not their own. A couple od girls at work have the I hate feet thing but one likes to have her feet rubbed she just doesn't want to touch someone elses. She has a few other little oddities as well.. She may want to get counseling for that. She doesn't even ant to touch her own feet. Interesting

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alex M:
whenever she cleans her feet she has to use a thick towel and she will clean her hands for an hour until she is satisfied. She said that if she ever showers without socks she is always on the tips of her toes that she can't stand her feet touching the tub surfice.

These are classic signs of obsessive compulsive disorder. She's phobically afraid of germs and getting dirty, hence the desire not to go barefoot anywhere, and excessive cleaning if she does. It's interesting because in some cases (saw one on Dr. Phil one time) a girl used her feet for everything because she didn't want anything to touch her hands. So it can mainfest itself in many ways.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have met a few who hated feet. Also met soem who refused to take off their socks or hated their feet being touched. Some because they were too ticklish and others just because. Guess there's a few in every crowd.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alex M
Board Regular
Member # 7968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alex M   Email Alex M   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
haha..why do you waste your time even trying to pursue this with her dude?I mean c'mon that is like trying to turn Bush into a Democrat lol..AINT' gonna happen!

No I am not trying to make it with her. One she is a lesbian, two she lives clear or in New England while I live in Ohio and finally 3 her being against someone who has a foot fetish. I would hate not being able to see her feet and be able to touch and suck them and all that. Heres some links that talk about the strange phobiahttp://www.phobia-fear-release.com/foot-phobia.html. http://www.unusualphobias.com/feet.html
Thought maybe some of you might find that off the wall phobia interesting.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say find this chick a psychiatrist who enjoys a challenge because that one has "W-H-A-C-K-J-O-B" spelled out in letters that stretch from New England to Japan.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pah! she isn't allowed among us because she's got the serious case of the crazies
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So whats worse being scared to death of feet or completely obsessed?

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lick
Loyal Member
Member # 2412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lick   Email Lick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, it's just based upon looking at feet quite differently to the way we do. The way you described it sounds like obsessive compulsive disorder - but for gods sake don't exploit it!
Posts: 89 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links