Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Erection problems never, ladies lighten up on us foot fetish guys!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Erection problems never, ladies lighten up on us foot fetish guys!
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
I was watching a tv programme last night on U.K. televison about men having penis operations and various hang ups especially impotency and erection problems and then realised how lucky us foot fetish guys are, speaking for myself I only have to see a woman in some open toed shoes and I have an instant erection come to think of it I always imagine just smelling some ladies feet and get the same reaction an instant erection. I then think of all these guys who have erection problems and thought if only they could suddenly develop a foot fetish then this might not be such a problem. A friend of mine who is now approaching 60 years old told me at first when I told him I had a foot fetish I do not know how you can get turned on by just a pair of woman's feet, guess what now he looks more closely at women's feet and has developed a small foot fetish he said I can get suddenly turned on by feet and get an erection. For all those people who say foot fetish men are weird especially the ladies look into our fetish more and try and just imagine how we feel about their feet it also is a advantage in the bedroom department, so come on ladies lighten up and get into the year 2006

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doitny
Loyal Member
Member # 14061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doitny   Email doitny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i could'nt agree with you more muleslicker! its take a little more that some open toe shoes, unless i think the girl is hot. a lot of dangling of her shoe could give me one. or wiggling of her toes, which drive me crazy give me an instant hardon. otherwise i need some foot contact to get an instant hardon. after i cum the first time the only thing that can get me up for seconds, thirds or more is a little foot action. and the best thing about us foot guys is your girl or wife could gain weight and not have that great body she had when you first met, but if she keeps up with her feet ( which is a lot easier than keeping the weight off ) and some foot action, then we will never cheat, always get a hardon from her, and fuck her for life.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is true for sure, but one cannot develop a foot fetish in my opinion. Problem is if a foot fetishist only gets an erection when he smells, touches and engages into foot fetish actions, having a fixation of feet without much regard to the rest.
Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let me show you a few BINGOS! from author's post.

bingo#1 qoute"I only have to see a woman in some open toed shoes and I have an instant erection"
bingo#2 quote"always imagine just smelling some ladies feet and get the same reaction an instant erection"
bigo#3 quote"your girl or wife could gain weight and not have that great body she had when you first met, but if she keeps up with her feet ( which is a lot easier than keeping the weight off ) and some foot action, then we will never cheat, always get a hardon from her, and fuck her for life." fucking BINGO!

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links