Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » An example of why we love footsie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: An example of why we love footsie
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://rapidshare.de/files/21035156/Couplin1.mpg.html

Use Firefox or IE for this. AOL hates Rapidshare.

After you've seen it, how many of you could relate to it?

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't pull the clip up, on my computer.
My girlfriend sometimes takes her shoes off and rests her feet in my lap, when we're at a restaurant! [Smile]

[ June 03, 2006, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: dougiezerts ]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doitny
Loyal Member
Member # 14061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doitny   Email doitny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my ex girlfriend use to do the exact same thing to me. to her it was'nt fun unless she could try to embaress me. like when the waitress would come by. exactly like this clip. the only thing thats missing from making this clip great is a shot of her foot in his crotch. guess you can't have everything.hey jedi, do you know the name of this episode?
Posts: 64 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doitny
Loyal Member
Member # 14061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doitny   Email doitny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i found it. thanks.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is funny. my ex tried to pull that off on me once in a restaurant. only difference.. when I didn't 'jump' and 'react' the way she wanted... she tried to put a whole lot more pressure... taking the fun out of the situation.

i just promptly got up and took a nice walk to calm down. of course... when I came back to my seat.. made a point of sitting sideways to finish my meal..... i wasn't going to pass on such a delicious meal...I would have gone home had the meal not been soo good!!!!

the second time she tried her 'stunt' in another setting.. i just reached down and pinched her toes hard enough to get my point across... i don't enjoy getting 'stomped' on. she never tried that again. i'm not into pain or embarassments. just pleasant game of footsies.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
that is funny. my ex tried to pull that off on me once in a restaurant. only difference.. when I didn't 'jump' and 'react' the way she wanted... she tried to put a whole lot more pressure... taking the fun out of the situation.

i just promptly got up and took a nice walk to calm down. of course... when I came back to my seat.. made a point of sitting sideways to finish my meal..... i wasn't going to pass on such a delicious meal...I would have gone home had the meal not been soo good!!!!

the second time she tried her 'stunt' in another setting.. i just reached down and pinched her toes hard enough to get my point across... i don't enjoy getting 'stomped' on. she never tried that again. i'm not into pain or embarassments. just pleasant game of footsies.

RPM

Whoa!!!

Wasn't that extreme? You are foot guy, right?

We always talk of trying to convert girls who think they can only be appreciated for their T & A to girls who know they can be appreciated for their feet.

If you are still with her, then there is hope to undo what you have done. If you are no longer with her, you may have damaged any hope a foot guy has for appreciating her feet or getting some footsie from her.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doitny
Loyal Member
Member # 14061

i have to agree with jedi on this one rpm. i would nevber stop a women from doing anything with her feet to me. i must say i remember one time my ex walked around barefoot all day and had some dirty feet. i am crazy about feet, but the only thing i don't like is dirty feet. i don't care how clean the floors in your house are they still get some dirt on it. and i don't want that on my face and mouth. anyway one night she want to rub my face with those dirty feet( not jet black filthy, but still dirty ). i push them away and told her to never put dirty feet in my face. she said if i ever pushed her feet away again, she would never do anything to me again with her feet. and i beleive she would do that. i then let her rub her dirty feet all over my face and i was even ordered to lick her toes clean,.. which i did. ( remember, i hate dirty feet ). i think she got off on the conrtol part of making me do something i did'nt want to because after that i had to clean her dirty feet maybe once every 2 months. thank god she did'nt make me do it more. it was a small price to pay for the hundreds of times, everynight for 3 years of her doing foot fetish thing to me with her feet,.....and i never had to ask her too. i would not be surprised if i seen her open her own foot fetish site. i know it can be a little embarresing to be in that type of situation in a restraunt, but its got to be more embarressing for her to be caught with her foot on your dick. even though its under the table its hard to see. i mean what it you got caught getting a blow job in your car? its got to be more embarressing for the girl who has a dick in her mouth than it is for you recieving it. the girls who like to do little things in public to turn you on are the most fun. when you at someone house they take there shoes off and move there foot and wiggle there toes and then smile at you because they know there driving you crazy. man do i miss my ex.
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great find Jedi! That was funny to watch and boy it makes me wish I could find a sexy partner or ex who would do that to me [Smile]

Great clip

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just a little clarification here fellas.....

I agree with you Jedi! I feel that one should use tact and discretion when negotiating your fetish with a gal. I am one who thinks you should be patient and understanding as the girl learns what you want and endulges you.

For instance... i've asked my fiance several times if she'd mind playing footsies with me. that is not her cup of tea. she's tried once or twice and said it did nothing for her. i've accepeted that. but she now does other things and allows me to play with her feet almost whenever I want.

as for my ex... the story isn't as simple as I've painted it. I'm not in the least bit worried that she won't play footsies with another future foot lover. in fact... if he's into that... i am pretty confident he'll be very satisfied!!! trust me... no future foot guy will get the short end of the stick.

she and I had a few knock-out-dragged-out fights over this topic.. her thing.. she feels that to humor her.. i should be happy to have her foot pressing on my dick. we're not talking just pressing... we're in the pain domain here.. I hate pain and dont' find it amusing or fun at all. for her... she liked the look of pain on my face and got a kick out of that. before she ever played footsies with me, she knew i wanted that and she asked if she could inflict pain on me.. to which i clearly requested she not do it. she has played footsies with me in the passed and it was all well and good. that day.. she was on the pain tip

at the start of the footsies.. she insisted on keeping her shoe on and kept 'jabbing' at my soft and sensitive parts. when I cringed in pain.. she applied enough pressure to push me in my chair back. why i didn't have tears in my eyes from the pain is a mystery to me.. but hurt like hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she then took off her shoe and proceeded to do it again. that was when I got up and walked away. when our meal was over.. she kept asking how did I feel and did I enjoy the game of footsies.

that is the more complete story. the other part to my ex... she likes to make men squirm emotionally. if she can't have her way with you emotionally, she's not happy. that is her style. i've spoken to her closest friends and an ex of hers. all of them say the same thing.. she's "crazy" and loves to make men squirm uncomfortably at times. when she's not acting 'crazy' she's a sweet person. I couldn't deal with the crazy part.

last time I checked.. her man was very happy with her and was getting all the treatment that he was into. i didn't ask for details at all. one thing I do know.. prior to her finding him.. she said that because of the way I introduced her to the world of feet.. she is looking forward to exploring it in future relationships. ( we were friends for a while after our breakup.. but now that she's moved on to another location and has a new man... we've faded)

so, fellas.. don't worry... if her new man is into footsies and any other foot fetish topic.. he's not going to be without!!!! trust me on that!!!

and no.. this past story is not representative of how I treat women. it's only representative of that one period with my ex when I couldn't deal with the pain she was causing me.

RPM

p.s. i had considered seeing a doctor after her game of footsies.. the pain lasted 4 days... kinda like a swift kick to the balls type of pain!!! so.. i think my pinch wasn't out of place.

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links