Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Article on Yahoo News

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Article on Yahoo News
PolySciGuy100
Loyal Member
Member # 2550

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolySciGuy100   Email PolySciGuy100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did everyone see the great article on "toe cleavage" and the large number of hits for girls searching for sandals on the net? Wow, the threads posted about it show that some of the gals like the idea of men being turned on by feet. It is really getting mainsrteam!

try:
www.my.yahoo.com

(Don't have to have an account to read it - but need one to post.)

This should link to the discussion:
(but it is easy to find from the above)

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/13581/showing-some-toe-cleavage?cmmnts=22#comments

Enjoy!

Posts: 55 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great press for feet!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Strange though, the people who both love and hate flip flops. Seems it's split right down the middle. I have to agree, I like flip flops for the reason of you can check out their feet, but there is something about it that says beach bum.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolySciGuy100
Loyal Member
Member # 2550

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolySciGuy100   Email PolySciGuy100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Either way, it wasn't just about flip-flops, but good press in general for us feet guys! lol
At least, that is my interpretation.

Posts: 55 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links