Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Bare feet in shoes or covered?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bare feet in shoes or covered?
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
Do you prefer to see girls cover their feet with socks stockings/tights when they wear their shoes or do you prefer bare feet all the time in footwear. With long boots it is not really possible to wear no covering on the foot as the feet would be very sore from the rubbing of the foot inside the boots. My choice is I like both covered and barefooted, especailly boots when they are worn with socks on a very hot day I just imagine smelling them straight out of boots. Sneakers worn with no foot covering is a huge turn on the bare foot as it is took out of some sneakers is a real treat. My fetish has grown bigger since the internet and we now have so many foot fetish sites to see all this.

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i prefer to see mature older woman`s feet bare and in stockings. stockings are best when a woman is wearing pumps or slingback-pumps while barefeet is best when a woman wears strappy high-heels,mules,and flip-flops. im not even a fan of seeing woman in sneakers and/or boots cuz then i dont get to see her feet

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never seen the appeal of stockings, although taking them off is hot.

Gotta be bare.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If they're going to wear shoes, I much prefer seeing bare feet in them.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hum... this is a 'purer' foot site.. so most folks will go for the bare look.

me, i love hosed feet...especially in pumps and boots. however, in sandals... it depends on how 'covered' with straps the feet are.. i can go both bare of hosed.

sneakers without socks is a turn off for me. not sure why.. doesn't work for me. but then again, sneakers does precious little for me to begin with!

not a fan of flip-flops.. but if hose or socks are worn with flip-flops... to me that is just wrong! the whole point of those types of footwear is to see the feet!!!! bare at that!

i've heard much talk here lately about mature feet... there is something to be said about mature feet now that i think about it.. bare or hosed. but the super young feet (18 to 25ish) tend to look better bare overall. whereas mature feet tend to look better with hose (the more mature the more i'm leaning to hose)

Rae, taking off hose is hot.. the more i've removed hose.. the more i find it hot!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Burn all things that cover a womans foot!

I can't be infatuated with an object a woman wears, it has to be a part of her that I love.

Inannamate objects just don't do it for me.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsexyfemfeet
Major Player
Member # 2413

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsexyfemfeet   Author's Homepage   Email luvsexyfemfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A most foxy young lady visits church now and then
from another town wears something sexy on her feet every visit. One day she comes in with the fish net stockings in black in a pair of strappy high heel sandals also in black. She looks better than most fashion models. But getting back to the subject...I like what I seen that day with the fish net stockings but otherwise I like bare feet and legs.

Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one is sort of complicated for me because 1 I love it when and female is bare footed but I also love it when they are wearing socks. I think for some reason though I have more of a fondness for the women wearing socks. I have seen girls bare footed with some ugly feet. Then there are the girls that wear sock but have ugly feet and I would steer clear of the bare footed girl. Then I would talk to the girl with the socks and come to find out she has ugly feet to but it does not matter to me for some reason because I seen and smeled her feet first with the socks on. Someone Please Explain That One
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do love bare female feet but also enjoy women wearing thin, feminine socks for stockings.Im not usually into boots or strong, knock-me-down aroma. A dash of feminine sweet scent is perfect for me.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
Burn all things that cover a womans foot!

I can't be infatuated with an object a woman wears, it has to be a part of her that I love.

Inannamate objects just don't do it for me.

Amen Brother! [Thumbs Up]

But I have to cave a little bit when it comes to foot jewelry...that's all inanimate objects too, but I go ape-shit over seeing it on a girl's otherwise bared feet.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links