Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Kate Hudson smelly feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kate Hudson smelly feet?
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
I was just reading about this lady Kate Hudson seems she has smelly feet [Mmm]
http://www.tonight.co.za/index.php?fArticleId=2817223

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well then "mr black crows" is a lucky man for another reson wit that beauty.the onely thing that took off a point from her feet is she says she has "ballet" scars on her feet.now idk what those are or look like,but to me it doesn't sound appitising to say the least.anyone got any sole shots of her feet??
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lick
Loyal Member
Member # 2412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lick   Email Lick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's always exciting when a celebrity admits this, especially someone like Kate Hudson (wish her famous mother had said the same!!)

When I looked up more info about this on google, I came across a VERY interesting story about Kimberly Stewart - the wild daughter of Rod.

Read what they said about her in the pedicure salon~

Posts: 89 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links