Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Heels & Open Toed Shoes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Heels & Open Toed Shoes
demonic_angel666
Board Regular
Member # 6509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for demonic_angel666   Email demonic_angel666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys,
I am looking for guys who are into Heels, Open Toed Shoes and Stuff like that, no crushing or anything to that extent. I want some help with trying to find things I can do for my bf. There is a prize for whoever can come up with the best idea that helps me out the most. Please no sleazes, I'm not interested. So please help me out, I'm new to the whole scene. :-)
Thanks
Demonic~Angel

Posts: 30 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You posted this last year. You move into the scene slowly [Tongue]
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take him shoe shopping with you. Try on many, many sexy shoes, get his opinion on all of them. He'll go nutz watching you try on all those sexy shoes. I do it all the time with my g/f, and she absolutely loves it. By time we get home, it's show time!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get a nice sexy pedicure, with whatever color polish he likes best. Make sure your heels and soles are very smooth. Go out to dinner wearing some strappy open toe shoes so that he may admire your sexy pedicured toes. Play and tease him at dinner and during the evening with your feet under the table, Then once you are home, let him have your feet to smell, toes to suck and soles to kiss. Let him explore and enjoy it.. I know Kim does... Hope this helps and contact us if you need any other help

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
give him a bj with his D sticking out the open toe of your hottest slides (mules)!

if he likes heels he will love this !

[Wink]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
demonic_angel666
Board Regular
Member # 6509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for demonic_angel666   Email demonic_angel666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, I know I posted last year but I forgot what i was told and I just wanted some more advice, so far so good, please keep it coming every little bit helps. lol.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you really want to see into your boyfriend's sexual soul, ask him to write a story about the perfect evening of love with you, including the ulmimate wardrobe. A guy who loves your beautiful feet does not need much coaxing. Just seeing you sitting and moving about in the shoes he loves best on you will cause him to obsess over you.A guy who loves to see ladies in heels is likely a dangle fan. I love to see dangling shoes. Now that's entertainment. Just waiting to see if that delicate high-heeled slide will slip from those precious toes and hit the floor keeps me at the edge of my seat for hours. Some guys love just watching you drive in his favorite shoes. I hope that helps. Thanks for calling "Ask a Foot Lover."
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reanimation
Major Player
Member # 2136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reanimation   Email reanimation   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what I would do is simple. get a nice pair of black open toes, a nice black dress. make him dinner undercandle and afterwards just put your feet in his lap and express to him how you had a stressful day with shopping, cooking....and the rest will flow....leave it flow
Posts: 165 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or you could put on the shoes over dinner slide out of them under the table and place them on his crotch like you sometimes see in the movies i know i would love that

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links