Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I Think I'm Cured

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I Think I'm Cured
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How ye all doin---been a while since I posted here because frankly I felt like I had said it (and read it all) in terms of lovin the feet---the pictures, however, never stop talkin to me, and I keep on keepin on with that--I thought--until now.

I've had a girlfriend for 8 months now, yet I still found myself doin picture searches roughly every other night or so. About 5 times in the past month, however, I have looked away or closed my eyes and finished off to simply fuggin my girlfriend, which is what just happened, or to some girl I saw at work. That for me is a big step. Have any of you experienced this once in a while, or perhaps for good, no longer needing to download pics?

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wisbus
Board Regular
Member # 8731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wisbus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to a degree yes. There doesn't seem to be a lot of free, high quality candid pictures anymore, which I prefer over anything.

I'm moving though to California, and I'm going to check out the footnight parties they have there after I'm situated. As a 23 year old, white male, i think i'm ready to step out and explore my fetish in areas other than My Pictures folder [Wink]

Posts: 31 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DancingFool:
About 5 times in the past month, however, I have looked away or closed my eyes and finished off to simply fuggin my girlfriend, which is what just happened, or to some girl I saw at work. That for me is a big step. Have any of you experienced this once in a while, or perhaps for good, no longer needing to download pics?

As a married man I've certainly struggled with this, as it can be construed as being "unfaithful", but it's a hard habit to break for me. You see, because I couldn't bring myself to tell her about my fetish, I relied on looking at other girls and internet pics to "get my jollies" for the first 23 years of our marriage. But after telling her, she's indulged me beyond more than I ever would have imagined. Consequently, the twinge of guilt has gotten ever stronger the last two years. I still look at the pics regularly here at Wu's, but rarely anywhere else now-a-days. And though it certainly gets my hormones ragin' at times, it tends to drive me to thoughts, memories or fantasies about my wife which I either masturbate to or allow to "fuel the passion" when I'm with her. In short, my focus is much more on her than others nowadays.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links