Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » mcdonalds comercial on the radio

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: mcdonalds comercial on the radio
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have any of you guys heard about this commerical on the radio?? I dont remember it word for word, but the general idea is that 2 females are meeting up at the club.. 1 friend is already there and the other is at mcdonalds...

friend at club: what are you doing where are you??

friend@mc d's: im at mc donalds ordering a 99 cent meal..

friend at club: we were supposed to meet up at 10:30!

friend at mc d's: yea but theyre serving 99 cent meals till eleven so i figured id stop in and get something.. (blah blah more mcdonalds advertisement bullshit)

friend at club: well hurry up or im going in w/ out you. im here waiting in line while this older man keeps complimenting me on how pretty my toes are....

[Laugh]

anyway, i just thought that was real funny how they bust that out and caught me off guard, so i ask again, has anyone heard this commercial on the radio???

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't listen to much commercial radio these days- but how funny. Sounds like it's in a light-hearted vein and not from a "he's a perv" attitude. Though I believe McD's hires a large ad agency to actually conceive and produce their commercials (my brother-in-law works for corporate McD's) I don't think McDonald's going to intentionally allow any group, no matter how perceivably small, to be intentionally offended by their ads. Wonder if it's the audio from a TV commercial?
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno, that sounds pretty negative to us. It's like that girl's saying "Hurry up, there's this creep making weird comments towards me!"

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dunno if its an audio to a tv commercial... part of me doubts it, ive noticed that sometimes they like to alter the script for tv and radio...

"I dunno, that sounds pretty negative to us. It's like that girl's saying "Hurry up, there's this creep making weird comments towards me!"

you can definately interpret it that way too , lol... but if thats the case, think of it this way...i know that im not that creepy guy (and im sure your not either doubiezerts) that they may have been portraying, so i can laugh at it...I wouldnt take it so seriously... But, you cant blame her for feeling creeped out (younger girl vs older guy) if he KEPT making compliments... one time it is ok, but past the humor part of it, like complimenting a girl 7-8 times on ANY certain feature of her will make some girls wanna be like get the hell away from me creep. haha..

ps.. this commercial reminds me of that scene on the bus in Road Trip if you know what im talkin about [Laugh]

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope never heard it. Then again I pretty much ignore most commercials on the radio. I also pretty much ignore McDonalds as most of their food tastes like reconstituted dog crap.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
im here waiting in line while this older man keeps complimenting me on how pretty my toes are....

I was just trying to pass the time with some idle chit-chat while waiting for my Big Mac. Who knew she'd get freaked out? [Evil Grin]

Seriously though, I haven't heard that commercial yet but I'll be keeping an ear out for it so I can try to discern from the inflection of her voice if it was intended to be a positive or negative connotation. The Road Trip scene was definitely a negative one, but it was still funny and Amy Smart's reaction was priceless.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I listen to a lot of radio and have never heard this one yet. I will, however, keep my ears in tune!!!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It also sounds like they're advertising more than a .99-cent meal! Although McDonalds may be sending a subliminal message of the rise of popularity of the 'foot' in recent fashion culture, they are gauchely hurting our image in the process.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
quote:
im here waiting in line while this older man keeps complimenting me on how pretty my toes are....

I was just trying to pass the time with some idle chit-chat while waiting for my Big Mac. Who knew she'd get freaked out? [Evil Grin]

Calico Jack

I knew it was you all along, CJ! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

i really dont know how long it will be on for those that havent heard it, because quite frankly, I dont know if any of you feel the same way, but alot of foot related commericals ive seen get played all but a few times then get tossed away, i be like damn!! and the fucked up part is the last time i ever see the commercial, it already passed all the good parts and by the time you get to realizing its the commercial its like, fuck!! i missed it.
reanimation
Major Player
Member # 2136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reanimation   Email reanimation   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn the marketing director of mcdonalds!
Posts: 165 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
...alot of foot related commericals ive seen get played all but a few times then get tossed away...

They're a huge corporation, so they can afford it, especially with radio ads, because they're significantly cheaper than TV. (just look at the number of different McD's ads on TV at any one given time). But it could also be that either many footguys called in and complained or they got feedback that it was "creeping out" women. They are very sensitive to "making waves" and may have quickly pulled it. They are very protective of their corporate image. As I said before, I'm very surprised they even went there in the first place for this very reason.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
quote:
...alot of foot related commericals ive seen get played all but a few times then get tossed away...

They're a huge corporation, so they can afford it, especially with radio ads, because they're significantly cheaper than TV. (just look at the number of different McD's ads on TV at any one given time). But it could also be that either many footguys called in and complained or they got feedback that it was "creeping out" women. They are very sensitive to "making waves" and may have quickly pulled it. They are very protective of their corporate image. As I said before, I'm very surprised they even went there in the first place for this very reason.
I wasnt just talking about mcdonalds when i said that particular statement though.. (sorry for not being clear) but you gave me an idea... i will post a spinoff topic

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links