Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » celebritys with ugly feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: celebritys with ugly feet
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we always talk about celebs with nice feet. who does everybody think has ugly feet for me i have two uma thurman and katie holmes from my point of view both have ugly toes
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha funny those 2 people popped into my head when i saw that question... you can add paris hilton to the list as well ive seen em so many times but they dont do shit for me
Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paris Hilton, Meg Ryan
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea im with you guys on all of them too there feet are ugly. also i know im gonna make some people mad by saying this but i gotta add britney spears to the list.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zeeman
Loyal Member
Member # 969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zeeman   Email zeeman       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with most except Britney and Katie Holmes.
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
also i know im gonna make some people mad by saying this but i gotta add britney spears to the list.
You won't make me mad...she instantly popped into my head when I read the question! And yet I have pics of Britney Spears barefoot in public on my hard-drive...she's hot as hell when she loses the shoes, but her feet do seriously lack visual appeal on their own.

Uma Thurman's feet do nothing for me either. I'm glad that Mr. Tarantino has a foot fetish and he's hooking us guys up with some fan service and all that, but I wish he'd work with another actress the next time he wants to keep the camera on a girl's feet for an extended period of time in one of his movies.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doitny
Loyal Member
Member # 14061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doitny   Email doitny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i gotta agree with katie homles, and uma thurman does'nt have the best feet in the world but she is barefoot in a lot of movies. and we do have to give her credit for one of the best foot scenes ever in " johnny be good". in that movie they were not bad. she needs to paint them more. if you think about it katie does not paint her toes too much either. i don't think i ever seen them painted. and that goes for britney too. i myself love painted toes. bare toes don't get a good rating from me. i wonder if thats why we all think these girls have ugly feet. i think painted toes make any girls feet look better. hmm????? something to think about?
Posts: 64 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
quote:
also i know im gonna make some people mad by saying this but i gotta add britney spears to the list.
You won't make me mad...she instantly popped into my head when I read the question! And yet I have pics of Britney Spears barefoot in public on my hard-drive...she's hot as hell when she loses the shoes, but her feet do seriously lack visual appeal on their own.

Uma Thurman's feet do nothing for me either. I'm glad that Mr. Tarantino has a foot fetish and he's hooking us guys up with some fan service and all that, but I wish he'd work with another actress the next time he wants to keep the camera on a girl's feet for an extended period of time in one of his movies.

I concur. There aren't enough pedicure salons that could help those two. From my assessment, they have bad toe nail beds. Bad looking toenail beds = f***ked up looking feet.

[ June 11, 2006, 03:42 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smellyfootluv65
Loyal Member
Member # 10639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smellyfootluv65   Email Smellyfootluv65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson are that two that I think of right away. Uma Thurman has some ugly toes now that I think about it.

--------------------
toe lick

Posts: 80 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am not fond of jessica simpsons feet either
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Teri Hatcher & Reese Witherspoon.Both sexy women with gnarly toes.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
retif64
All Pro Poster
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted      Profile for retif64   Email retif64   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would go for Britney Spears,Jessica Simpson and,sorry I may be,Jennifer Love Hewitt.I like her a lot but...disappointing feet there.
Posts: 586 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Famke Janssen, Teri Hatcher, Shannon Elizabeth, Shannen Doherty, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Britney Spears, Charlize Theron, Sigourney Weaver, and Fran Drescher.

But I like Uma's feet.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
Bad looking toenail beds = f***ked up looking feet.

I couldn't agree more with that assessment. As for celebrities with ugly feet, I'll concur with the general consensus and say that Uma, Paris, and Katie are all certainly among the first gals that come to mind when I think of unappealing celebrity feet, but I do my best to try not to think of them. hehe As a lover of small feet with plump toes, I'd already given those gals strikes since they don't qualify to satisfy my aesthetics, but the boney gnarled toe thing just takes it all to a whole new low for me. And as for Britney, it's definitely her nail beds that kill her rather than her feet themselves. Her feet actually have wonderful shape to them, but her toenails are indeed her Achilles' heel, pardon the pun. Nevertheless, like Lou, I've got a considerable number of Britney pics in my collection because aside from her feet, I still believe that she's got two of the most amazing legs in the business, and those alone will always keep me coming back for more.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

i think i agree on all mentioned most of them are hot but should probabley leave there shoes on
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links