Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » doesnt this piss you off

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: doesnt this piss you off
punkluvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 9970

Icon 8 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont you hate it when you go to a waterpark or a pool and the ladies are wearing these shoes that cover there feet i dont know what there called but they do piss me off cause some times i love going to waterparks/pools not just for the rides but to see a lot of sexy feet does anybody else feel the same way

--------------------
latin girls and Brunettes have the best looking feet

Posts: 184 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're probably talking about watershoes, the ones that many people wear ski-dooing and boating. They're waterproof and have a non-slip sole. Practical and functional, but certainly not sexy. And yes, few things aggravate me more than going anywhere the girls can and should be barefoot and see them wearing these things.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn Skippy [Mad] There was this woman at work,came wearing flip flop's,and had some very lovely looking feet,I think she know's I like feet,because she walked through the loading area with a quickness,to her office.Then she came back out later on to bring out some paper work for the boss,and guess WHAT? She had on some of those water shoe's [Thud] needless to say that ruined my whole day.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would ruin mine, too!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree next to the atomic bomb those are the worst thing ever invented. I wish I could go back in time and pimpslap whoever invented those wretched things.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smellyfootluv65
Loyal Member
Member # 10639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smellyfootluv65   Email Smellyfootluv65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never seen these shoes that your talking about but I do love going to waterparks for the sexy feet! There are tons of beautiful girls with even better feet at the pools. [Smile]

--------------------
toe lick

Posts: 80 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kim has a pair that she wear when we are camping, which I don't mind since it keeps her feet from getting all muddy while fishing and such, keeping them nice and sweaty for me to smell and fuck later that night around the camp fire.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links