Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » foot related commercials getting little airtime

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: foot related commercials getting little airtime
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks to feetluvrs response in my previous post i decided to make a related topic thread...

so why then are commercials that actually promote and show pretty feet (vs that mcdonalds commercial i posted about) are STILL getting little airtime.. ie lotion commercials, payless shoes, or any show company for that matter??

this is me more so wondering what everyones opinion is about that situation... so go ahead fire away

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A company decides, via it's advertising budget, how much "airtime" they're going to purchase, (usually x number of dollars per time it plays on the air). There's nothing random about it, they choose the time slot and the number of times it plays (as we all know most networks of them bombard us with the same 3-4 ads all evening it seems) and the stations (radio or tv) are highly accountable to the companies for airing it the number of times contracted for. It's virtually impossible for a station not to air an ad the requested number of times the compay requests. They can throw in aditional airings for free, but it's not usual. They target their ads to the timeslot and/or show they think their potential customers will be watching. So you're most likely to see the ads you mentioned in the afternoon and evenings during soap operas, talk shows, cooking shows, etc. aimed at female viewers.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good point
Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links