Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ladies talk about sweaty feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ladies talk about sweaty feet
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
I was in a shoe shop today, I am on most days during the summer for two reasons catching sight of women's feet and also ordering shoes for myself (I sell ladies shoes). I overheard two young ladies around 20 years old talking about cheesy feet, I was just sat down trying on some shoes for myself when I heard them talking and trying on some mules [Tongue] one had flip flops on and the other was in some leather sandals, the woman in the leather sandals takes them off and to my excitement smells them and passes them to her friend who sniffs them and said they are very cheesy [Jerkoff] god I could not believe it by this time my face was as red as a tomato, I am sure they thought he is looking red. The other girl in the flops said mine do not smell too bad and to my amazement again she smelt them the other friend. I am thinking maybe these women might have a foot fetish themself for ladies feet? The lady in the sandals had some cute feet they were well painted red toe-nails and her soles were very red and what I like the best she had some yellow tinges near her heels and backs of soles and really quite reddish toes [Jerkoff] I am still savouring this moment now as I write this. The other lady I could not get to see her whole feet as I was trying not to stare too much. The idea of this talking about sweaty feet and then actually smelling themselves gave me the best turn-on for sometime. The way they innocently talked about smelling each others shoes was for me exciting

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've heard that and seen that enough to have learned one thing... for most women who do that... it's more a conversational piece than a fetish of any kind. most of them are trying to appease their self-conciousness and want to hear that their feet aren't that smelly. the more they hear their feet don't smell the better for them. if their girlfriends tell them their feet smell... they do get offended and you best believe the next store they stop at on their own, they'll be buying something to address the scent.

for us, it's wonderful treat... for them... it's a case of embarassment. this is not to rule out the fact some girls are into that kind of thing.. but chances are very high and very good that they are not! i've got tons of female friends and aquantance... i've asked them about this practice.. almost all of them are looking to hear that their feet don't smell so bad because they don't want to take off their shoes in front of some guy and a "weird" odor comes up! especially in front of their man... or a potential date. to them that is just as bad as giving a lecture in front of peers.

so, enjoy the memories... they are indeed awesome.. more awesome for you than they!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think RPM pegged it- most women don't want their feet to smell. The only other thing I can deduce from your story is that they must be awefully good friends as I don't think you'd encourage anyone else to smell your footwear.

Great experience for you though. I can tell you enjoyed it.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just dont understand. I've sniffed females shoes of all types all of my life. Moms, Sisters, Aunts, Girlfriends, Wifes, ect. I have only found one pair of sandals with a a very slight odor and they were worn by an overweight pregnant lady who had to wear support hose and couldnt bathe on a regular basis.. Oh yes. Pumps, Flats or any closed toe shoe worn with nylons has a distinct odor and even sneakers worn barefoot or with socks on rare occasions can offer up a musty smell. I dont know where you guys are coming from! In the real world I have never found a pair of sandals or flip flops to have any odor whatsoever! None. Nada. Zip! Whats Up with this????
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
i've heard that and seen that enough to have learned one thing... for most women who do that... it's more a conversational piece than a fetish of any kind. most of them are trying to appease their self-conciousness and want to hear that their feet aren't that smelly. the more they hear their feet don't smell the better for them. if their girlfriends tell them their feet smell... they do get offended and you best believe the next store they stop at on their own, they'll be buying something to address the scent.

for us, it's wonderful treat... for them... it's a case of embarassment. this is not to rule out the fact some girls are into that kind of thing.. but chances are very high and very good that they are not! i've got tons of female friends and aquantance... i've asked them about this practice.. almost all of them are looking to hear that their feet don't smell so bad because they don't want to take off their shoes in front of some guy and a "weird" odor comes up! especially in front of their man... or a potential date. to them that is just as bad as giving a lecture in front of peers.

so, enjoy the memories... they are indeed awesome.. more awesome for you than they!

RPM

I suppose you could well be right, however any lady that has a bloke that is into feet would know their best bet is to keep their feet sweaty. I have even told my cleaner that the more her feet sweat the the more I love it & I have noticed that she has been turning up at my place in trainers a lot more as a result & of cause when I take them off her the smell fills my living-room & it's absolutly fantastic!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And how come i don't hear and see this anywhere around? *pouts* [Cry] Damn you guys so lucky in all of your outings! If i over heard girls talking how sweaty and stinky thier feet our i would be really loving it.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bman, you've not been around women who have spend a long hard summer day in sandals shopping!!!! if you had.. you'd know when they take off their sandals.. some of them (though not most) will carry a scent.. not particularly strong unless they're the cheap flip-flops. how long the scent last is really a matter of how often in a row they have such shopping moments.

By shopping, the ideal shop area is an outdoor shopping place.. trust me.. there will be a scent associated not just with those feet but also those sandals!!!

I understand where you're coming from.. the more suburban your life,, the much much harder it is to find sandals with a scent (that is my experience) but urban areas with cheap flip-flops on a shopping expedition outdoors.. you may even get stinky strong scented flip-flops.

Plastrecast... if I had your fortune.. I'd be highly encouraging her to wear hosed shoes of some form for me.. with the guarantee of a massage to her satisfaction!!! (only because I don't care for the scent of trainers and feet... well not much anyway.)... but I hope i can land a cleaner who is cool with telling me about her feet... and not piss of the wife (cuz now can't afford a cleaner and when i can.. i'll be married by then).

but you never know.. your luck!

RPM

p.s. ticklingsolemaster... the good old college days!! that is all i'm going to say.. saw more foot action there than anywhere else... and I commuted.. imagine if i lived there!!! and also, i was more actively looking for foot action then... speaking of which.. today.. sat next to a lady in church who distracted the life out of me.. she was doing tons of shoe play wiht her shoes and no hose.. cute toes too.. so distracting.. took a lot out of me to focus on the service.. managed it too.. but distraction!

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

forgot one more piece of details.. her mom eventually came to sit next to her.. and she also shoeplays and has great mature looking feet... her heeled sandals wasn't as tall as her daughter's but still tall enough.. and she too shoeplayed nearly as much as the daughter!!! i managed to live just fine.. but it was a show.

RPM

--------------------

houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should've, very comically, joked about how you could smell their feet all the way over where you were sitting and followed it up with a series of jk,jk,jk. Then reassured them that their feet couldn't smell that bad. After the barrier was broken down they might have confided in you to be the judge.
Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

houseshooz.. not with mom.... she's too conservative to go that route.. and with the daughter... her friend asked and beat me to the punch... so.. i hung back. i know i'll be back to that church again.. who knows then..

RPM

--------------------

Lick
Loyal Member
Member # 2412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lick   Email Lick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no way these girls had any type of fetishism towards feet otherwise they would NEVER have said that. This innocence gets kinda exciting when you see it in public.

I love it when girls remove their shoes and playfully shove them under their friend's nose.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links