Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have the Big Brown Sandals died out?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Have the Big Brown Sandals died out?
caveman07
Board Regular
Member # 11468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caveman07     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have noticed that you hardly ever seem to see women wearing those brown sandals with the thick clunky bottoms. they usually had some kind of brown strapping on top and the toes stuck out slightly.

It seems like tons of women were wearing them around the year 2000, but now you don't see many. I'm not complaining because It seems like for every woman that used to wear those, they ar now wearing flip flops. thoughts?

Posts: 35 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
qqqq
Board Regular
Member # 14615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for qqqq         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you refering to Birkenstock/style sandals?
Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know exactly the type of sandals youre talking about and personally im glad i dont see them anymore. i dont think they compliment the foot at all
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by caveman07:
I have noticed that you hardly ever seem to see women wearing those brown sandals with the thick clunky bottoms. they usually had some kind of brown strapping on top and the toes stuck out slightly.

It seems like tons of women were wearing them around the year 2000, but now you don't see many. I'm not complaining because It seems like for every woman that used to wear those, they ar now wearing flip flops. thoughts?

I'm a platform sandal fan myself but I'm not sure what style you're talking about. Do you have any pics to post of them so we can see what you mean?

I agree about the flip flops, every girl seems to wear them now and although I love them I'm starting to get sick of seeing them everywhere.

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're referring to Birkenstocks, I made the same observation (GLADLY). I'm with Jak on this one, Birks don't accentuate the curves of women's feet... they make most girls look like dumpy hobbits in my opinion... hooray for flip-flops (especially the platform kind), celebrate the arch!
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't decipher which style you're talking about from that description either. Do you have any pictures of them?
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im pretty sure the ones hes talking about are like these... http://www.minnetonka-by-mail.com/ProductImages/women/sandals/5323_100.jpg
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, dear god.

Bloody hell, I'm GLAD as shit those have gone out of style. Here in California, it's flip flops ALL THE WAY.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Wiggler- VERY glad they went out of style. WAY too much stuff covering the foot. I'd hesitate to even call them sandals.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links