Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » pretty giant feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: pretty giant feet
FEETRNEAT
Banned
Member # 11128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FEETRNEAT   Email FEETRNEAT       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wish i was jack and the beanstalk. i got to the top of the beanstalk and saw a giant castle. i find away in the castle when i hear a giant female voice fefifofum i smell yhe blood of an englishmant the giant finds mepics me up im dangling from her fingertips. the giant looks exactly like a giant faith hill. she says she may eat me i tell her im not very tasty when she says i have a better use for you she puts me on the floor and takes her big boots off i try to run away but she puts her boot over me suddenly im suffocating from the aroma of her giant feet. faiths feet are hot and tired from being in boots all day i willbe allowed to live but i must smell kiss and lick clean her giant feet.. the sweat covers my face the smell of faiths feet makes me dizzy i dont even have enough saliva to lick her feet clean especially in between her toes. my other job is to lick the toe prints of her sandals until they are no longer dark i must sometimes use my teeth for this. i must sleep inside faiths sock. another thing she does is shrink me to the size of a pebble and lodge me inbetween her toes allday while in boots all day i must breathe in the oppressive faith hill foot odor. if only this were true
Posts: 23 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EXCELLENT! [Hump]

You've got a vivid imagination, my friend! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a very creative take on Jack & the Beanstalk.

How about "Honey, I Shrunk the Foot Guy"...a movie by Disney, written and produced by Quentin Tarantino.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the part about licking her toe print until they are all clean!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Faith Hill is amazing! Pretty feet or not!!
Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
That's a very creative take on Jack & the Beanstalk.

How about "Honey, I Shrunk the Foot Guy"...a movie by Disney, written and produced by Quentin Tarantino.

Bondo

That right there,would be cool!

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links