Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Waitress with Flip Flops!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Waitress with Flip Flops!
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had lunch at a Chinese/Japanese restaurant today--and my waitress wore flip flops! It was a nice place, too--not a dump.
When will restaurants have barefoot waitresses? Forget it, I guess the health laws would never allow it! [Cry]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and I would protest!!! don't want those pretty peds get all callused from miles and miles of walking barefoot serving folks!!! and yes the health laws....

but what about the folks on this site that love the scent of afterwork feet...

how about this as a compromise.. a VIP section with carpet and barefoot help.. for those into that.. and another section for the flip-flop fans.. and antothe section for the pumps (and other footwear) lovers...

[Wink]

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yup, wouldnt want them to drop dishes and possibly cut their feet up either. But im with RPM, if theres carpet, it might work! Maybe we should all come together and start a foot fetish restaurant!!!
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Instead of "Hooters," we call it (drum roll). . . "Footers!" [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footers!I love it!Sign me up for a franchise
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't realize that a waitress could wear flip flops. If I am not mistaken, she by law has to wear soem types of socks, even if its nylons, but I know a while back I dated a girl who worked at a resturant. She had nylons on under her shoes that were nude (for me to have after she got done) and anyway her boss started to chew her out about the health rules thinking she was barefoot untill she showed him she had nylons on.
I think a waitress wearing flip flops is tacky as hell even if the rules said it was ok. I would also question the management of such a place that would allow that.

Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was at an Asian restuarant with a former "flame" if you even wanna call it that, and the lady who served us wore these nice heels and had quite the lustful set of French-pedicured toes!!!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links