Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My new footie sex tape... an amazing story

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My new footie sex tape... an amazing story
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, okay, I admit it, I confess.

I talked my new lady friend into making a sex tape with me. We've been dating for only a couple weeks, not at all exclusively, then became non-exclusive fuck buddies (yes, she's cool with us just dating and fucking) and it only took about 16 seconds to talk her into making a sex tape with me.

This is the chick that I wrote about earlier, the one who looks like Chloe Sevigny.

The first tape was pretty Paris Hilton, only she was actually GOOD in bed and not a selfish shrew. Great blowjob scene, good sex, and she screams like Neve Campbell when she's getting nailed doggie-style.

As my friends said, JACKPOT.

Then, last week, I talked her into making a foot fetish tape. (NO, I WILL NOT POST IT ON-LINE, because she asked me not to, so DON'T BOTHER ASKING, Sorry, guys.)

Anyway, she has very cute Keira Knightley feet with very very VERY wiggly toes. She never wears nail polish, but did get a pedicure just for the occasion. I ran the camera, while she rolled up her Guess jeans, and placed her feet together on the floor, wiggling her cute little toes like they were having a party. I got about five minutes of toes wiggling while she laughed and was clearly enjoying how much attention I was paying to her feet.

Then, being that she looks like Chloe Sevigny, I stood up and got her to re-enact my favorite scene from THE BROWN BUNNY. I stood up, she kneeled in front of my and gave me a killer blowjob while I had the camera on the table, filming my cock in her mouth from the side.

She slid her Guess jeans off, wiggled her toes again for the camera, then insisted we ajourn to the bedroom to shoot the climax. I fucked her up, down, sideways and from behind, making her pussy wet while she screamed and gasped obscenities at our imaginary audience.

Finally, I came. I yanked off the condom (ALWAYS practice safe sex, guys, ALWAYS) and told her I wanted to cum on her. I actually was about to cum on her face and in her mouth, but she stuck her Keira Knightleys up and begged me to soak her toes. Camera in hand, I shot my hot load all over her wiggly toes while she moaned and giggled.

I took her cum-drenched toes in my mouth and sucked and licked until my tongue was covered in my jizz, then kissed her passionately, letting her taste it.

At the end of the shoot, she said, ON CAMERA, "Holy shit! We've had some great sex... but DAMN!" Then, she said we should do it again. And again. AND AGAIN. You see where this is going.

The best part is.... she posted a sexy comment on my Myspace profile, which some of my work buddies read and put two and two together and got the complete picture. And word spread.

And now... the entire office knows me as "Mr. Seven-Times-In-One-Night."

I shouldn't brag. I shouldn't boast. And I know that this will soon be forgotten, my foot fetish is of so little concern to my friends, and the Seven Times night will soon pass into distant memory...

... but until it does, I will enjoy the fruit of our accomplishment. And I have an amazing footie sex tape to keep for the rest of my life.

Thank you and good night.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds great.... Making video's is great. Kim and I have made several... Both o having sex, blowjobs, got some toe wiggle ones and some of her giving me a footjob. We have shared a few with fellow wus people.. Good for you, but it would be nice to view them... I wish i knew how to edit faces and stuff... Take care and enjoy...

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like great fun to me. We've never done any videos to date, but my wife has said she'd love to be able to see my cock sliding in and out of her, hinting that a video would be a great way to do this. I'm sure I could "accidently" leave the camera running...
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links