Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » desparate housewives

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: desparate housewives
FEETRNEAT
Banned
Member # 11128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FEETRNEAT   Email FEETRNEAT       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A fantasy of mine is that the desparate housewives decide to kill two birds with stone by getting on their sneakers go for a walk at the big mall get some exercise and shopping done. Well at the end of the day their feet are hot and tired and when they get back they all wish they had someone to service their hot tired feet.I just happen to be in the neighborhood when they ask me to fix something in their house how could I refuse. they ambush me force me to the floor and order me to smell their feet. first Teri Hatcher lays her feet on my face .i am forced to inhale her foot odor then kiss her soles. I must repeat this with Marcia Cross Nicollette Sheridan then finally the soles of Eva Longoria. She takes great pleasure in grinding her soles on my face. When im done servicing the girls feet i must lick their feet. The next day the girls decide to take me to the beach. Im buried in sand and Eva sunbathes with her soles pressed against my face the other housewives takes turns doing this. When a college girls volleyball team is running on the beach in hiking boots to build endurance for the upcoming season they notice my predicament . They ask the housewives if they could join the fun. A tall pretty blonde takes her boots and socks off. her teamate presses her funky smelling socks in my face then the tall blonde presses her soles against my face. this repeats until I serve all the college girls with pretty athletic feet on the team.
Posts: 23 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links