Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Kate Beckensale's feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Kate Beckensale's feet
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone have pics of her feet? After seeing her in "Click" I'd love to see her feet. She is absolutely gorgeous!! But as usual with gorgeous women, I expect her feet to be less than spectacular. Probably size 11 flat feet with knarled toes! [Puke]
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her feet are actually kinda gross.

http://209.172.57.155/pictures/200606/KateBeckinsalePress-UnknownHITW13.jpg

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleitudeX
Major Player
Member # 15339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleitudeX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hum. I think they look pretty fine. Nice and slender toez for a good wrap around.
Posts: 124 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scarlet, I wouldn't call them gross but not all that hot. Thanks for the pic. I'd like to see more though.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mattu2
Major Player
Member # 9895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattu2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Screw that, I'd lick them until they pruned.
Posts: 138 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mack_Daddy
Major Player
Member # 7714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mack_Daddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys are crazy. Her feet are amazing

[IMG]http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/6817/kb01050uk.th.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/3202/nnnn0269kc1cg.th.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img108.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_964_Kate_Beckinsale12.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 152 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mack_Daddy: Thanks..those were nice pics.
everyone else must not be feeling well, she is one of the hottest women ever,and her long toes are perfect!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18342 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well everyone has different tastes. I hate long toes =p
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check my signature where it says 'Celebrity Feet'. Once there use the search box at the top left of the page to find all the pics of her that I have online...and there's plenty!
She is definately in my top 5!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Thanks LordLucan for the celebrity feet site.

As usual, everyone has their preferences. I think her feet look big proportionately. I like smaller sized feet. Also not crazy about her toes. I have seen MUCH uglier feet on gorgrous women (Uma Thurmund for example). The word average comes to mind when looking at Kate's feet.

Kate is an extremely beautiful woman with a smokin body. She'd never get kicked from my bed but I find her feet very average. I'd LOVE to fuck her but skip the foot job! [Confused]

Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd take em.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kate has superb feet, I would all day and all night [Wink]

Phil

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsexyfemfeet
Major Player
Member # 2413

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsexyfemfeet   Author's Homepage   Email luvsexyfemfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd let her practice on me!
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, I would so jump all over those toes....

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she's gorgeous, but i hate long toes/big feet. And, though the imageshack pics here are ok, i feel her feet are a bit "hobbled" and heel damaged.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links