Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Superman returns (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Superman returns
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just thought I'd mention this here....

saw the movie after hearing what the critics had to say about it.. i was curious to see if they were blowing hot air or not.

got treated to a short but nice scene where Lois (don't recall the actressed name at present) takes off her heels to get a lift from superman.

good camera closeup and nice toes... for those who haven't seen it... to me.. it's pretty cool a close up considering it's a big time production movie and they took time to show that upclose.

for those who prefer feet in pump or on the pedals of a car.. there was a nice scene with that too.

whoever the director is.. he took time to pay attention to some good details to hit all audiences. nice job to them..

just thought I"d mention it here.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her name is Kate Bosworth.

[Smile]

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a nice scene when first seeing the movie a few days ago! I was suprised Ms. Bosworth's feet were displayed for so long. I expected it to last for three or four seconds, but it lasted about thirty, it not longer.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bryan Singer is NOT one of us. He's gay.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gay or not (which he is).. he did think about enough details to include a nice segment of Kate's feet (thanks for the name!)

I like seeing shot's of the actress' feet on set.. and also her heels.. plus.. being I like to see women drive all dolled up... the car scene was bonus for me also...

so.. if that attention to details was prompted by his gayness... so beit.. i'm just glad it happened.

not may directors would have taken the time to show that much of Kate's feet on the set... and not may actresses would have allowed it either!

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wiggler:
Bryan Singer is NOT one of us. He's gay.

ha took the words right out of my mouth.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Should I go see a movie for a 2 second foot shot? If the man of steel didn't go down on Lois's feet when he had them right before him, maybe he is gay as the rumors have whispered.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are FOUR distinct and well planned out foot lover scenes in 'Superman Returns'.

The guy might be a fag, but SOMEBODY over there LOVES Kate Bosworth's lovley feet.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

care to layout the other scenes? I agree... he may not be one of us.. but someone there loves Kate's feet!

RPM

--------------------

Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AFfootdude05:
What a nice scene when first seeing the movie a few days ago! I was suprised Ms. Bosworth's feet were displayed for so long. I expected it to last for three or four seconds, but it lasted about thirty, it not longer.

I think that's the combined time, what from I recall. I remember seeing about three close-ups with Kate out of her shoes during the rooftop scene (each one lasting a few seconds), and one scene later on that shows her slipping them on while talking on the phone.

Great movie by the way.

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a co-worker tell me the same thing:
"You need to see Superman Returns...Lois gets barefoot a couple times!"

I thought he was full of shit and just trying to get me into the theatre for Superman, which as far as heroes go, I've always thought was lame and overrated.

But since you guys are talking about the same thing, maybe I need to go hit a matinee! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it is obvious that directors are showing feet more and more because of us. Doesn't take much more than a couple quick foot shots for us to buy a movie ticket or rent a CD and I think they know it. Too many foot shots for no apparent reason in many movies and commercials. "Click" is another movie currently out with foot shots.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, there is the scene where she slips off her heels, the one where she steps up onto his boots and you can see she has black (?) nail polish on her toes. Then there is the landing shot where it is pulled back a little, but you can see her scrunched soles. Then the stepping to the ground shot where you again see her feet. Later on as she is on the phone, she slips on a pair of sandals and you get another close up of her feet under the desk.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18274 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cant wait. I heard click has foot scenes too.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen Superman Returns and I'm left with the impression that the director has a foot fetish for sure...just like Quentin Tarantino does....it was a pretty crap film too in my opinion, I walked out towards the end of it.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links