Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » polished toenails

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: polished toenails
FEETRNEAT
Banned
Member # 11128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FEETRNEAT   Email FEETRNEAT       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iknow this is an age old question but to many women someone who is a foot fetishist is weird but if they dont want us to look at their feet why do they take the time to paint their toenails with beautiful colors. A couple years ago an older woman about 50 but very pretty asked me why do you always look at my toes I actually got some nerve and told them they were pretty.Sometimes she would show them off and say what do you think of them today. I made overures at possibly messaging them but we never got that far. I did touch her feet when no one was looking but she complained that she was really ticklish I wish I wish I didnt sneak in a tickle because maybe she became fearful of that.She left her heels at work during the winter time to put her boots on and since I always worked late I naturally would smell her shoes trying to capture the aroma of her nylons and feet but I couldnt wait till warm weather to see her feet.Unfortanetely our jobs took us to different sites and I wasnt able to work on getting a chance to worship her feet. I even remember a time when she got in her work out clothes at the end of the day to work out at the on site gym.She complained how she forgot her socks and that her feet would be sweaty and stinky, I repeated what she said in my mind all night. I still dream of her using my face as a foot mat after a long day at work or after a workout or that I was a pebble in her toes all day.So they want us to look at their toenals but we are weird if we do?
Posts: 23 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heres the way i see it bro,,, my wife paints her toes and gets pedicures because she wants to keep her feet and toes nice for me and she knows that i love them...as well as the fact that she realizes that her feet are nice and acknowledges that they more than likely will catch the eyes of guys....
however,,, thats my girl... thank god!!!
my honest opinion is that the average woman out there paints her toenails just for fashion and would not even understand that guys are checking out her toes.... to the average woman it would be no different than wearing a pair of very nice earrings to lure a guy to check out her earlobes....
thats just how i kinda see it... but who knows im a guy,,, i guess the ladies should answer that...

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No doubt that there's a lot of girls out there that want us guys to look at their feet when they paint their toenails...but for the ones who get grossed out at the thought of a guy lusting after their feet, I'd say they paint their toenails for the same reason us guys tend to shave on a regular basis, or get our hair cut.

That is, it's part of the "up-keep".

Also, a whole lot of women seem to be under the misconception that they can't wear open-toe shoes or go barefoot around other people unless they have polish on their nails.

Personally, I've grown rather fond of polish-free female toes. A woman who can be beautiful without caking make-up on her face is truly a sight to behold...so likewise, if they can keep the polish off their toes and still have sexy feet, that makes 'em all the more grand. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou, I totally agree with you buddy. Given thechoice, I would take polish-free toes anyday.
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the women who are clueless to us foot fans out here, they polish their nails for fashion/ the femininity of being a woman. Now the women with a sharp discriminating eye do it for the fashion to enhance their overall look and also, use it as bait to tease and smoke out us foot guys who sneak quick looks. Women are very intuitive when it comes to their assets. Once they learn what powers they do have, never underestimate how they will use them. You know that dumb blonde saying is an act IMHO, because it takes a smart woman to pull it off successfully and make money from it. Look at Jessica Simpson when she asked Nick Liche' (SP?) about the chicken of the sea. The (Chicken of the Sea) company ate that up (pun intended), but she saw that if I play the (dumb blonde) role it can open up doors and make more money. My wife told me about a (male) boss she worked for that had a thing for the color red and the women who worked there would wear red (anything) to gain favors. She told me it worked like a charm and it was so easy. See my point. "There is power in them their feet."

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Believe it or not guys, there are women who wished their men would appreciate their feet. All my friends' wives and gfs go to lengths to get pedicures with sexy nail polish because to them, their feet are part of the sexual package. My best buddy's wife would say, "I think I have pretty feet and I keep them that way but Jeff just doesn't care." This leads me to believe that she would love to have her feet be a part of the sexual experience. [Cool]

Now my wife, she gets here feet all prettied up religiously. She did this before she met me. I recall the first time I met her and we were playing kissy face, I told her up front that I was a foot man. She responded by saying that she'll always keep her feet pretty for me! Talk about striking gold! My wife is in a working environment that requires her wearing hose with heels (my fav smell). [Drool]

So, I guess this is a rebuttle that women think we're gross if we admire their feet. Personally, I've never been embarrassed to tell them up front that I like feet but, I also, don't give them the impression that I'm a maniacal freak that drools over their feet. Every women I've ever dated knew I liked feet and when it came to having sex, they wanted me to involve their feet.

Bottom line, if you keep your composure and be up front in a "matter-of-fact" way, they'll be more receptive, IMHO. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Bottom line, if you keep your composure and be up front in a "matter-of-fact" way, they'll be more receptive, IMHO.
So true... very true, actually. Hold your ground with a straight face and be a MAN about it and not some shy little boy who is scared to talk to girls. You like what you like. Hang in there, team. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one women said this to me.....

many fashion things women do is for other women... not in the lesbian sense.. but because other women notice and criticize more than men will ever do. part of it is the competitive nature to be available for men (if the woman is single) and to show she's still got it if she's no.

when I probed that statement further.. she said.. if she's pleased with her man and he has a foot thing and she's not grossed out by it.. she'll indulge him because she's pleased and secure with him.. if not.. he can beg all he wants.. she'll toy with him the more she knows it affects him.

so, most women have their own personal reasons to do what they do and it's usually linked with how they see themselves and for many.. fashion. we're not really a major part of the equation most of the time.

I've got friends who won't let anyone see their toes if they're not done.. while we're in a public setting (outside their bedroom).. but in their private setting.. their bedroom.. they don't feel so critical and i've gotten to see their toes (as long as I don't speak to the fact i'm looking at it). weird to me.. but that is how it works.

I believe straight up confident legitimate men can get a woman to really appreciate their interest in feet the way Footman and Ummmm mentioned. if you're weak about it.. they'll see you more like the perv who's embarassed and ashamed to be drooling over feet.. and that is repulsive to them (and to me watching it). with confidence.. you get much further with respect from a woman.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links