Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have you ever...?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Have you ever...?
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if this has been posted before but, here goes:
Have you ever drank champagne from a woman's shoes?
I did it once, along time ago. It was in the 80's and I had a bottle of Dom Perrignon and was dating this sexy Japanese girl who wore these sexy size 6 pumps! (Remember those pumps or am I dating myself here?)
Anyway, to make long story short, I removed her pumps and poured the bubbly in her shoe. We were both pretty drunk so it didn't register, until the following morning, that I ruined her shoes and so, she was upset. [Eek!] I bought her new shoes and that made it better. [Wink]
I can tell you it was an all night sexcapade!!!
[Evil Grin]
So, if you've done it, was it a great, good, not so good, or bad experience?

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never done it. I've always though it was hot, though. I do remember a television commercial for Korbel wine from a few years ago where a man drinks wine from his date's shoe. He spits it out and she asks something like "What's wrong, is it my feet?" He says it's not her feet, but because the wine isn't Korbel.

[Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never had the pleasure...yet

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No bubbly, but did have a nice Chardonnay from a white pump once. Then kissed the toes that had previously graced that shoe. Sexy experience for me.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolySciGuy100
Loyal Member
Member # 2550

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolySciGuy100   Email PolySciGuy100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember that commercial!!! A favorite of mine for years, and I actually watch commercials!!! I LOVED that one!!! I remeber her being so offended, and saying ..."What is it, my FEET??!!!" ... like, what the hell is wrong with you?? lol

Damn, that would have had to have been some rotten wine/sparkling wine for me to do that. LOL!!!

The only better feet commercial that I can remember is the one where the gal dropped some sauce on her foot, and went to the restroom ... returning with the sauce on her cheek. hehehe I know that some of you recall this one better than I do, it was a superbowl commercial, wasn't it? I watch little tv, and am not a big football fan - I watch the "superbowl" for the commercials! Sometimes, more creativity, talent, and humor are in commercials than shows these days. Then again, that may just be the fact that this time of year, commercials with barefoot gals are frequent!

Posts: 55 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by theclippers:
Damn, that would have had to have been some rotten wine/sparkling wine for me to do that. LOL!!!

I agree

[Cheers]

--------------------
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

quote:
Originally posted by theclippers:
the one where the gal dropped some sauce on her foot, and went to the restroom ... returning with the sauce on her cheek.

Don't remember that one.

--------------------
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds gross to me

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] I've always wanted to try that but for some odd reason it doesn't cross my mind when I'm with a girl. I always thought guys drinking champagne out of women's shoes only happened in movies. Then again I don't follow my buddies home after their dates to see what they do.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links