Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » For the shoe sniffers/fuckers (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: For the shoe sniffers/fuckers
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well yesterday at work I was sitting in the breakroom finishing my lunch when this sexy ass latina milf walks into the room.

She was wearing those china slippers (i think thats what their called)and a long dress. So she goes to her locker and she changes her shoes. She put on some sexy mules and left her china slippers in the locker....with no lock!

I was staring at her feet the whole time. She had a beautiful french pedicure. So now shes gone and I go to put my lunch bag away in a locker remotely close to her locker and guess what I found her slippers!

Now I don't really get turned on by sniffing shoes I was just planning to expiriment but other people were in the room so mabye later.

So do you guys think I should go thru her stuff and sniff her shoes or what?

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh hell no man. you should leave her slippers alone becasue you dont wanna lose your job for something stupid

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnderratedOne
Loyal Member
Member # 14537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnderratedOne   Email UnderratedOne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats she doesn't know won't hurt her! Just kidding man, honestly me I'm not really into the shoe smelling thing too much so my opinion is pretty much skewed but I think you should get to know her a little but first, and possibly put your fetish out there and let it be known to her, so that if you get caught sniffing her slippers she won't feel so uncomfortable about catching you in the act, get my drift? BUT if you can get away with it 100% without being caught for a fact, I'd do it, but limit the activity to just smelling her slippers, no need for her to return to slippers full of strangers jizz, that would continue to put a bad label on us foot lovers.....
Posts: 69 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, I'm not really into shoe sniffing or fucking just testing the waters so to speak. I remember I wasn't really into smelling chicks feet or worshiping feet.

Now that I've matured a little I like the smell and the occasional lick and kiss. No matter what though I'm still and always will be in love with foot jobs [Wink]

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude.... no... leave her shoes alone.. don't want to get caught.. the consequences aren't worth it. besides.. by now.. their scent.. if they had any.. is gone. not worth it...

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tulsafootlover
Major Player
Member # 2118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulsafootlover   Email tulsafootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am huge shoe/sandal/foot sniffer and I wouldnt do that man. Its definitely not worth it.
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
C'mon man....Lets show a little respect and discipline with the ladies... Leave her personal stuff alone unless you have permission from her.. I often wonder why ppl think having a fetish for sexy feet and shoes is "weird"...Things like this (when done) aren't any help to those of us who truley admire the sexy foot and take the time to get them...

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not realy a shoe sniffer thought in my younger days I have had a shoe or two up against my privates. i say why not take a chance and get to know her. Maybe you won't have to sneak and sniff shoes, you may be able to sniff her foot. If you are not interested in that, I would just forget the whole idea because regardless of whether or not she has a lock on the locker, you know it's hers and going through other peoples things is way wrong period. That is unless you have solid information that something they have is detrimental to you.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsexyfemfeet
Major Player
Member # 2413

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsexyfemfeet   Author's Homepage   Email luvsexyfemfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One thing that I thought about when I read about people cumming in other ladies shoes is that you are leaving your DNA behind. What if something else would happen to this girl and the CSI finds you DNA on the seen?? Seems far fetch but someone wins those powerball lotteries and those chances arent too good....
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
luvsexyfemfeet....... i was just thinking that.. in the hurried life of NYC... where most folks sue if thing dont' go their way... can easily insist on a DNA test to find the offender.. and man.. with the right political connection.. they will track and prosecute you1!!! good point you raise.

as others have said.. self-control goes a long way... if your gal/wife is cool with it.. than you've got your outlet all fine.. but if she's not consenting.... you're in the wrong.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

lol thanks for all the responses, I thought there would be more pro shoe fuckers/sniffers out there than against. I probably wasn't going to do it anyway. I'm not going to hit on her either, I'll just hit on the customers that come in.

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

footfucker
Loyal Member
Member # 9539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker   Email footfucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are smart about it, there's less risk of you gettin caught, go a bit James Bond, spy on her and see what time she goes for her breaks and lunchs, when she goes to her locker, when she changes her shoes, does she change them only for lunch, which ones does she change into, does she change back, how far away is the locker from the bathroom, does she leave them over night, what are the best times when the room is empty?

Then take them to the bathroom and spray your love juice all over them badboys lol!

Posts: 95 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think for a minute do you really want to get fired for this? On top of that they may think you were in there to steal stuff and the police may want to have a word or two with you if you get caught and she presses charges. Afterward the only little piggies you'll be sniffin' belong to some 300 pound black guy named Bubba who just bought you off the bikers for a pack of Marlboros.

On top of that how would you feel if some sicko was going through your personal belongings? Respect her privacy. Or better yet get to know her and maybe just maybe she'll let you have a whiff.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say go for it, just be carefull and make sure you don't get caught, don't worry about the wowsers here telling you not to do it.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfucker
Loyal Member
Member # 9539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker   Email footfucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Or better yet get to know her and maybe just maybe she'll let you have a whiff."

Like that's gonna work? "Hi, my name is "Mr.Papers" would you mind If I sniffed your shoes please, I've been thinking about breakin into your locker to sniff them, But someone said that I should ask you first"! lol

Just go into to her locker and sniff them bad boys, the fear of gettin caught only sweetens the smell/deal lol!

Better still the odds for and better than against in terms of gettin caught, to askin her for a sniff! At the end of the day, how bad do you wanna sniff them?

FF

Posts: 95 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links