Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you guys have any friends with "werid" fetishes? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do you guys have any friends with "werid" fetishes?
footfucker
Loyal Member
Member # 9539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker   Email footfucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We always go on about how people find our "foot fetish" weird or that we are looking for the world to accept our fetish, but do any of you guys have friends that you think have like weird fetishes or weird things that they like to see or have done to them?

Not alot of my friends are very open about what they like, but some of them have told me,

I have a friend that's really into "watersports", he likes the girl to "Urinate" on him while he is havin sex.

I have another friend who likes to see women take a dump, scat I think is the correct term used, somewhat thou both fetishes have been brought up with friends and they still mine is weirder! Lol

Anyway, I leave it up to you guys to carry on this post!

FF

Posts: 95 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a Japanophile friend who isn't into hentai, but he gushes on and on about certain video game and anime girls as if they were real girls he stood a chance at dating. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To date, I've not uncovered any particular fetishes of any male friends- but then they don't know about mine either.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have one friend that has a skin fetish.

Another one of our friends has a fetish about hanging his wife on the bedroom door by her wrists while he penetrates her.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footfucker:
We always go on about how people find our "foot fetish" weird or that we are looking for the world to accept our fetish, but do any of you guys have friends that you think have like weird fetishes or weird things that they like to see or have done to them?

Not alot of my friends are very open about what they like, but some of them have told me,

I have a friend that's really into "watersports", he likes the girl to "Urinate" on him while he is havin sex.

I have another friend who likes to see women take a dump, scat I think is the correct term used, somewhat thou both fetishes have been brought up with friends and they still mine is weirder! Lol

Anyway, I leave it up to you guys to carry on this post!

FF

At least our fetish doesn't lead to aids, or other such diseases!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One one of my friends like cutting herself. She's not emo or suicidal she just enjoys cutting.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a friend who's into vore, mostly reading stories at looking at Poser graphics and such.

My cousin actually has a foot fetish that rivals my own.

Another friend of mine is a general Asiaphile, to the point he refuses to date girls unless they're Asian, or have Asian features (slanted eyes, or petite frames).

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about fetishes that don't even relate to any human body parts or actions thereof?can i list a couple?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teryon
Major Player
Member # 13959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teryon   Email Teryon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a friend who has an armpit fetish.
Posts: 130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is an intresting question, I myself have a very strange fetish it is very weird but I will share it with you. I like wrestling but in particular wresling boots I am sure my foot fetish has something connected, anyway I like to see bouts with specifically men or women in black leather boots trunks and short pants wrestling an opponent in trousers this is straight up and as far as I know I do not know anyone else with this fetish?
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know of a woman who enjoys the rape fantasy, but strictly as a fantasy. The idea of actually being raped makes her sick. She also has a fetish for shoes, but not in a sexual way like my foot fetish can be.

On that note, I've heard many women admit to having fetishes for shoes. However, I would guess that they use the term fetish as something that pleases them emotionally rather than sexually.

Other than that, I haven't heard of many other strange fetishes among people I know.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do so many women love shoes?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rob Fetish
Board Regular
Member # 14300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rob Fetish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love womens shoes. So yes, I'd say I have a shoe fetish.
Posts: 9 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Babylonia
Board Regular
Member # 15536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Babylonia   Email Babylonia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know a few guys with foot fetishes and one who is really into my teeth. I don't know if he likes all female teeth or just mine though. I'll have to ask him.
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
teeth? now that is a first. i've heard many women have a thing for my eyes and my butt.. i dont' get it.. but i've heard it. don't worry.. no pics.. i don't see the attraction.

one woman i knew once.. told me she had a thing for getting chased around town in her car and eventually getting lost in the woods and horribly stuck in her car.. and when her pursuer found her.. he would turn out to be her husband wanting to make love to her. but she said she'd not share it with anyone for fear someone would chase her and she'd get hurt.

of course I asked why she shared it with me.. she said she felt very comfy and safe telling me. little did she know.. i greatly enjoy the whole damsel in distress fantasy and would love to be on hand to help her unstuck her car!! but she didn't need to know that.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links