Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wow.....interesting

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wow.....interesting
UnderratedOne
Loyal Member
Member # 14537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnderratedOne   Email UnderratedOne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When someone finds out you have a foot fetish and they ask you are you into guys if they have pretty feet, KNOWING that you are heterosexual? It's like I feel like asking them if a guy has a big butt are you turning your neck to look at his ass and fantasize about banging him doggy-style?? That question of all questions seems to amuse me because guys without a foot fetish really don't see the female foot as "foot-guys" do.....very interesting how the brain works...
Posts: 69 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good response. How about this one?
If you find out if the guy is into bootie, ask him if he thinks (point out a guy) that guy has a sexy ass?
OR
If you find out if the guy is into boobies, ask him if he thinks (point out a chubby guyor Mr. Universe) that guy has a some nice bazoongas?
Let's see their reaction to those nonsensical question... [Wink]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What leads these idiots to conclude that we're turned on by men's feet, just because we like women's feet?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
What leads these idiots to conclude that we're turned on by men's feet, just because we like women's feet?

Because nonfoot people,think feet are just feet and think that feet are all the same,rather they be female feet or male feet.That's what I have learned.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
number1 solebrother
Board Regular
Member # 15322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for number1 solebrother   Email number1 solebrother   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I for one will admit to having a fetish for female feet and male feet. I am a straight male who only likes to date, romance, and have sex with women and I have a major attraction towards women's feet. However, I HAVE been aroused at the sight of male feet- it's been a rather rare occurence with me but I have.

Not once did I wish to date a man, never been tempted to kiss a man, never wanted to cuddle with a man, and never desired anal or oral sex with a man. Nevertheless, I've found the feet of some males sexually stimulating and I wouldn't mind a chance to engage in discreet foot worship with such men- I would suck their toes, lick their soles, and receive footjobs; I would even allow a like- minded man to worship my feet.

Again, I consider myself heterosexual in that while I would worship another man's feet, I have NO desire for anything sexual with a man beyond his feet. I know this sounds strange but I simply speak the truth.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zeeman
Loyal Member
Member # 969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zeeman   Email zeeman       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
number1 solebrother I think that is a bit strange to admit you like guys feet. How could you be willing to worship a guys feet. IMO that is totally GROSS.
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toronto_dude
Major Player
Member # 15523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toronto_dude   Email toronto_dude   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thing is, anatomically there are differences between a human male's and a female's foot in terms of bone structure and sizes of things. Sort of like how a woman's chest is usually larger than a guy's.
Posts: 150 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
number1 solebrother
Board Regular
Member # 15322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for number1 solebrother   Email number1 solebrother   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incidentally the male feet I have been attracted to were all rather feminine characteristically- small, dainty, and high arched. They were real soft looking and not veiny. In the end, I will go on the record and say that nothing compares to the female foot.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links