Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Interactive Story--The Giantess (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Interactive Story--The Giantess
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The astronaunt wandered around in the countryside. He noticed that every thing around him was gigantic. Thj grass around the path went up to his head. Trees shot up so high, he couldn't see the tops. And most of the rocks were too large and heavy to move, much less pick up.
The first human he came across was a woman. She was at least 20 feet tell. She wore a peasant's outfit, and sandals. She looked down at him with bemusement.
"Where are you from, little man?" Her voice was almost as low as a man's, but it was not unpleasent.
"I crash-landed here. The rest of my crew are dead. Please, can you give me some food?"
"Certainly. But first, do something for me."
"OK. What is it?"
She smiled, and unlaced her shoes. "Massage my feet."

[ July 24, 2006, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: dougiezerts ]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Huh?!" the astronaut chuckled and shook his head in disbelief.

"Do they stink?" the giantess asked, pouting her lips and hoping to play on his sympathies.

The astronaut sniffed the air from where he stood. He had to admit to himself that she was cute, despite being the size of a half-grown Godzilla -without the tail thankfully. "No...no they don't stink..." he kept smiling, not entirely sure of what to think about the situation. It was bad enough that he saw the rest of his crew buy the farm upon crashing on this "huge Earth" and he had no idea how he'd set about getting home; but now he had a temperamental and giant girl with sore feet that he had to satisfy before he could hope to satiate the hunger that gnawed at his belly. "What do you think I can accomplish with these?" he held his hands up, "It'd feel like two five legged bugs were crawling around on your feet!"

She smiled and playfully nibbled on the tip of her index finger. "I like what I like...and you look like you could satisfy. Now, you gonna get busy or what?"

'Un-fucking-believable...' he thought, but found himself peeling away the gloves from his hands. He'd given a couple of hot-assed strippers foot massages before he left the terraformation colony of Alpha Centauri, and according to how they wailed and gushed he did an outstanding job of it...even though he had to pay for the privelege. He popped his knuckles and remembered some of the motions, knowing he'd have to accomodate for the difference in size. "Looks like I have no choice..." he said, sounding a bit defeated even though a hungry smile was edging its way onto his face.

The giantess lay back on the ground as a series of tingles sparked through her belly and fired through her sex at just the idea of this little man exploring her tired feet. With a thumb she softly played with one of her nipples as they both stood erect and poked bumps into her peasant's top. She licked her lips and moaned excitedly, her eyes closing with a slightly nervous flutter as the little man clutched onto one of her soles and began to work his fingers...

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've always had a slight giantess thing happening since i was little.

i sometimes imagine a 100ft woman layng her foot over you just enough so you can feel some weight and lick her feet, also your crotch would be pressed right against her sole and i'm sure i'd be rock hard. this would be awesome cause she's looking down at you the whole time smiling cause she like the fact that you are aroused....that's sexy.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet were huge, of course. Each foot was twice as big as his hands. But they were surpringly smooth, since they had been in her sandals.
"That feels good," she said. "But please do it harder."
"OK."
He squeezed harder, and she moaned with happiness.
"My husband never massages my feet."
He froze with fear. The thought of a giant man catching him massaging his wife's feet wasn't easy to stomach. "Your. . . husband?" he nearly choked.
"Don't worry! He's far away, and won't be back until at least this evening. If fact, he'll probably get drunk tonight, which means he'll stumble hom in the morning. Besides, I can beat him up, if I need to! So tell me about yourself."
Her words soothed him, and they talked. Her name was Qoyana, and his was John. He talked about the mishaps that led to him landing here, and she talked about her life.
"My house is not far from here; come."
She got up and picked up her sandals, not putting them on. Then she lifted him up and carried him, like he was a pet, and they went to the house.

--------------------

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The house, of course was gigantic also, and distant memories of beanstalks drifted in and out of John's thought's. Beanstalks and those gorgeous giant feet. John was still wearing his hostile enviorment suit and boots, and he was sweating. The ride back to the house ended all too quickly being nestled next to a pair of boobs the size of beachballs, but John soon felt himself being lowered to the floor of the house next to a huge bed.
Qoyana flopped herself down on the bed with a silly grin and let her big, wonderful feet dangle off the side, six human feet of the floor. John, horney as hell and getting hornier, grabbed a big toe the size of a watermelon and hugged, kneaded and pulled on it with all his might. He was rewarded with a satisfying pop of Qoyana's toe joint. She nearly dislocated his shoulder as she squealed with delight and wiggled her toes deliciously. Despite NASA's rigorous weight training program, John would have to be careful.
"Fuckin' toes are huge! Smell good, too." Distinguished Star Pilot, Astronaught Captain John J. Brubaker, winner of the Navy's Flying Cross and the Presidential Purple Heart, had a hard on that could drill through rock.
The footrub was going to get more intense as John took his elbow and shoved it into Qoyana's great instep. "Ooohhh thats it, baby! Make my feet feel SOOO goood!
"I'll make 'em feel good, you big bitch" John thought, as he worked one foot, then the other with his elbows, Swedish Deep Tissue style. John was in excellent physical shape and could have kept this up for hours, but Qoyana shoved a giant foot under each armpit and lifted the Captain up onto the playing field sized bed with her shapley legs...

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He landed in a soft lump of bed-sheets after she separated her feet, and for the first time since he lost his cherry one night to some girl at a party many years ago, John had no idea what to do next. His immediate concern was his steeled prick painfully jabbing into the pant lining of his suit, and he wanted to do something about that...

The only problem was that it was impossible to remove the all-terrain suit without the help of another person. The rest of the crew lie smoldering and deep fried back in the wreckage, so he wouldn't get any help from them.

Qoyana rubbed an inner area of her thigh, slowly dragging her hand closer to her sopping, wet, giantess quim. She had no qualms in letting this miniature man explore every inch of her athletic body, toned and sculpted with curves in all the right areas, but after he stood motionless for a couple of awkward minutes, she began to get concerned. "Something wrong?" she asked him, head resting on her pillow, long blonde hair spilling over her shoulders.

John laughed, not knowing any better. "It's this goddam suit!" he blushed. "Think you could lend me a hand in getting out of it?"

She put and hand to her mouth and tittered. "Poor little guy..." she smiled, as she reached down and took him in her hand, graceful as if she were cupping a baby chick.

"You see..." he scooted around in her palm and had his back facing her, "...there's a knob right between my shoulders. See it?"

Qoyana narrowed her eyes and studied him. "Is it blue?"

"Yeah! Just give it a turn..." he said, and then looked away, hoping to rid this body-sized shackle, and wondering how such a poor design was made into these standard issue suits.

With the tips of her index finger and thumb, Qoyana grabbed the little blue knob and turned it, looking like she was setting a watch. A swoosh of vaccuum-sealed and sterilized air blew out of the lining as the suit split open. John stood up and wrestled himself free, and then kicked the lifeless pile of clothes out of her hand. Qoyana's eyes immediately went to his lower body, and she began to grin.

John felt uncomfortable. "I don't know how well I can...uh...satisfy you. Size differences and-"

She cut him off by holding her free hand up. "Less talk more action!" she demanded, and then let him drop so as to land right in her cleavage.

'Oh man...this is paradise!' John thought as he hugged one of her breasts, feeling all of the soft and heated flesh with his whole bare body. Before he got too comfortable, Qoyana had grabbed him up by the waste and held him before her lovely face.

"No jumping around...first thing's first!" she smiled, and then tossed him back down to the foot of the bed.

He landed face down in a pile of sheet, but promptly stood up and trotted right over to her foot. He hoisted himself up onto her ankle, straddled her ankle once he got to the summit, and gazed with a marveled fascination at the five perfect toes and beautiful topside before him. John began to hungrily kiss and lick the skin of her foot as he crawled, like an inch worm, over her foot and was working his way to her toes...

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janko
Board Regular
Member # 100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janko   Email Janko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"About that food?" John said. The giantess wiggled her toes under his gaze and said, "Our food will probably be too large for you to tackle. I'll have a look round later. Maybe there'll be some crumbs in my shoes or paté or something on the soles of my sandals. But for an appetizer, you can see what's between my toes, there's always something nourishing there. And there's plenty sweaty skin on my soles." He shucked himself a bit closer to examine the valleys between he toes. The smell of her feet was getting a lot stronger, as he searched for morsels of food.
He wasn't to be disappointed...

Posts: 44 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as he remembered his hostile enviorment training from flight school.
Sweat.
Sweat, or perspiration, was loaded with amino acids, vitamins and minerals, electrolytes and water! He glanced at the hard exo-skeleton of his all terrain suit and smiled as he looked down at his own body. He was bone dry. The suit's inner shell was designed to reclaim his body's lost moisture. Sweat, in a survival situation, was gold. John told Qoyanna to spread her toes.
She was actually quite beautiful, despite her raggedy-ass clothes and the fact that, well, she could star in a vintage Japanese monster movie.
John placed his well muscled arms around Qoyana's big and second toes, like a headlock, and pulled them apart. "Mmmmmm....", Qoyana had her head back as John bent forward and shoved his own head into her toe cleavage. His dick poked Qoyana in her ankle as John licked slowly, at first, at the sweaty skin between her lovely toes.
"Delicious!" John thought, "Just like human sweat, but sweeter!" It was true, the Captain could feel his strength returning as rivulets of perpiration formed in between Qoyana's toes and he gobbled them up. "Fuck Gatorade, I could make a fortune on this shit. And the wonderful footy smell!" John would rip his head from out between two of Qoyana's toes and violently shove it between two more. When he did this, her body would shudder and she would turn and plunge her face into the bedcovers. Little half moans would escape Qoyana's mouth, muffled by the pillows, as John, now openly sucking the wrinkled skin on her footsoles dripping with sweat and saliva. " OoooHhh! Ooooohhh, baby, that's it little man! Lick Mama's feet! Lick 'em gooood!" John, covered head to toe by now with giantess footsweat, turned to grin at her, and his eyes met the most beautiful thing he has ever seen.
A glistening, wet vagina the size of a wedding cake.
"Dear God" John breathed. He thought the skin on his cock would rip apart if it grew anymore. He hadn't had a hard on like this for years! "If her feet taste this good, what's that giant pussy gonna taste like?" John could think of nothing more of his fallen comrades, the ship's wrecked hull, or his failed mission. There was only this woman from sexual hell, or was this heaven? Had he died too, and this was his afterlife? Pleasuring this behemoth forever? John looked up into Qoyana's eye's as she stroked her inner thighs on each side of her gorgeous puss. They stared at each other for what seemed like forever, and then John started up the bedsheets for the long walk, as it were, to Qoyanas crotch. "Oh no," She breathed, "What are you going to do to me....?"
John walked right up to Qoyana's vagina, which she was covering with one hand. Her demeanor had changed. Her facial expression pensive, and her hand was trembling.
"It's all right, honey" John grabbed Qoyana's index finger and gently guided it into her huge, wet pussy. She was so ready to be entered there was actually a sucking sound escaping around her hidden finger.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Unfortunately, their fun was interrupted. A giant stumbled into the room. He was drunk, he was big, and he was mean looking. John knew in an instant that he was her husband.
"You bitch!" he said. "I go out for a few hours, and you find another man--a little man!"
"You're drunk, again! There's no one in here."
"Don't lie to me, bitch! I'll tear his limbs off!"
John was too petrified to do much of anything but run to the foot of the bed. Qoyanna gently kicked, and he fell to the floor. It hurt, but it didn't knock him out. He then ran under the bed.
"See? There's no one here. Go to bed!"
He grumbled and flopped onto the bed. Soon he was snorring very loudly. Meanwhile, she treated John to another view of her feet; she placed them down close to where he was hiding under the bed. Even in his fear, he crept towards them and rubbed and licked them; she didn't try to stop him.
After a couple minutes, she crouched down to where he was.
"See? I told you I can handle him!" she said with a smile.

--------------------

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

John returned the smile as he stood just under the railing of the bed, but the happy revery was interrupted when the giant husband ripped a beer fart so loud in his sleep that John snickered like he was in junior high. The laughter didn't last long as an eye-watering stench quickly filled the room. John pinched his nose closed and fanned the air before him. "And you chose to marry this?" he asked Qoyana as blood filled his face.

"I-" she paused as she whispered, "I didn't necessarily choose this..." and John could tell by her tone alone that there was probably a sad and tragic story or two behind those words. It struck him a little funny that he'd just met this giant babe and he was already doling out his sympathies to whatever plight she had to face.

"Hey, uh..." John gathered his thoughts only after he'd began speaking, "How deep does fuckface sleep?" he pointed toward the bottom of the bed, in the husband's vicinity.

"Like the dead." Qoyana rolled her eyes and pursed her full lips, already dreading the half-sleep wandering and most likely accompanying bed-wetting her idiot husband was known for after a night of heavy drinking.

"So if we go some place else, he won't notice, right?" a devilish smile stretched John's cheeks as an idea came to fruition in his head.

"Like where? I don't know...what if a neighbor see's me with another-" she caught herself in what she was about to say.

"Lil' ol' me? Just let me ride in your pocket or somethin'...tell the neighbors you're taking a late night stroll...they won't even know I'm there!"

That pearly smile began to brighten Qoyana's face, the same smile John already liked to see out of her. "That's crazy enough to work."

"Hell yeah it is!" he clapped his hands together excitedly, "How 'bout a night out...just you and me...let Bozo sleep all night."

"Who's Bozo?"

"Nevermind." John waved his hand. "So, you wanna?"

Without answering, Qoyana reached down for her sandals, but John practically ran out and clutched her by the wrist. She tugged him along for a second before she caught the action.

"Can you...uh...forget about those sandals?" he beamed a nervous smile, his eyes full of hope that she'd comply.

"But my feet will get dir-" she began.

"I like that! I mean..." he interrupted, "I think that's sexy...gives me all the more reason to pamper those perfect feet!"

It was a daring offer...one that could entail danger considering the terrain outdoors was already treacherous, compounded with hidden surprises since the darkness would play a part. The tips of her toes tingled at the idea...it was almost akin to going outdoors topless, that is, she'd be exposed to the world...naked to some degree...and the fact that this little man wanted her to do it made it all the more tantalizing. Her husband hadn't shown that kind of interest in her since, well, she couldn't remember the last time he wanted anything physical out of her other than to lie on her back with her legs spread, preferably staying quiet all the while. "What the hell..." she giggled, "...okay!" She scooped him up and dropped him into an apron-like pocket of the peasant skirt, and made her way outside before John could even remember that he was still wearing nothing but his birthday suit. She latched the door behind her, and then whispered down to him: "So where do you want to go?"

John smiled anxiously, though he had his hands grappling his privates nervously. He had a hell of an idea in mind, so he began to propose the place to her...

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

They set out. It was pretty dark, by now, but it was a mild night. The stars and the two moons gave quite a bit of light, though. He peaked out of the pocket, as she walked.
"So, how did you marry him," he asked. "Was it an arranged marriage?"
"'Arranged marriage?' Yes, I guess that's a good description of it. My parents and his parents. . . arrenged for us to get married."
"Sorry to hear that.
"You mean you marry for love?"
"Mostly, yes."
"How romantic!"
They eventually walked out of the village, and into the forest. The path became very muddy, and she started walking on the side.
"Why don't you walk in the mud?" he said, impishly.
"What, get my feet dirty? You're so child-like!" But she did. "Oooh, that feels nice!"
He couldn't see her muddy feet that well. "You can let me out, now; no one's around."
"OK." She gently brought him out of her pocket. "You just want to see my feet, again, don't you?"
He giggled. "Yea."
She smiled. "Well, since you made me get them muddy, you can clean them off!"
"Your wish is my command!"

--------------------

Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

They stopped at a small pond in a clearing, and of course, it looked like one of the Great Lakes to the captain. Qoyana sat on a great, flat stone near the waters edge, and smiled as John began to give her a foot bath. He used a large leaf to scoop and pour the icy water onto Qoyana's large beautiful feet while he stood waist deep in it himself. The clearing, lake and three moons of this planet were breathtaking. One was even full, low on the horizon, and John noticed, bright green. "Prolly made of cheese" John chuckled, remembering the 20th century fable. As he scooped up another leaful of water, holding the giant leaf by it's hollow stem, John's blood went cold as he stared at the water he held.
It was vibrating.
"Sonofabitch" John breathed.
Two great bushes parted behind Qoyana as she leapt at the sudden crashing. Her hands flew to her lovely mouth as her husband stood in the moonlight behind her.
"What in the three moons are you doing out here!"
Qoyana stammered, "I...I was just..." She turned around to the pond, and was shocked a second time, and greatly relieved. John had absolutley vanished. "I was just enjoying the water and moons, honey, as I was thinking of you. Qoyana sat and stared at her giant husband. Even for an Alorian, he was big. Half again as big as Qoyana herself and heavily muscled as a common laborer would be, Varg was not the brightest bulb on the lamp. Although he was now growing excited at the sight of his gorgeous wife sitting on a moonlit rock. Qoyana had to admit she DID need his giant cock inside of her right now. Playing with her new friend and the attention to her feet had excited her like she hadn't been in years! She lay back on the flat rock and Varg shed his evening loincloth to reveal his large Alorian cock.
" My diminutive lover, if you can hear me right now, I have to do this, but I will be thinking of you" Varg was so stupid and so drunk he thought she was talking to him.
John was very close to the huge couple, although he was still underwater, breathing through the stem of his leaf. Varg, huh? O'le Varg was a good 28 fucking feet tall and owned a cock that could fit on the side of most Earth bound fire engines.

--------------------

-

Janko
Board Regular
Member # 100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janko   Email Janko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The surroundings went a bit darker. The one greenish moon that was low on the horizon disappeared below it again. So by the light of the two silvery moons, John plucked up the courage to emerge from the water, clean naked body and all, and crawl towards Qoyana's foot. She had finished pandering to her brute husband and he had fallen into snoreland again with a smile on his face.
John tapped Qoyana's foot, "If you're quite sure he's gonna sleep like the dead this time could we nip back to the house?. I'm getting a bit cold here, and some stuff in that water is clinging to me and seems to have some luminous properties, we better move quick or some neighbours will notice as we get near the house."
"It's OK John, I can dim your appearance a bit, lie down!" she ordered.
John lay down face up, not entirely working out what she was up to. Qoyana stood up and did a bit of a twist dance in the mud and positioned herself next to John.
"Hold your breath," she said.
John looked up to see her giant absolutely mud covered right foot descend towards him, the under-toes recess heading for his face. As if under he influence of instant Viagra, his John Thomas sprang up to attention. She gently placed her foot on John's body and twisted it back and forth depositing mud and dirt all over his body. She giggled a little as she felt his rock hardness tickle her arch, and heard him splutter as he couldn't hold his breath. She lifted her foot and mischievously pressed his hard on into his belly with her big toe.
"I think you better turn over my man," she said.
Peeling himself up from the impression he made in the ground, he turned over onto his front.
Qoyana moved over slightly and lifted her left foot over John's body and lowered it onto his back. She repeatedly lifted her foot slightly and wiped her foot all down his body leaving it dirty and almost invisible against the ground.
Mission accomplished she thought, but she continued as she was enjoying the feeling of this earthling's body under her foot, and he was enjoying the massage feeling of her foot all over his body and was moaning ecstatically to that effect.
It felt time to scoop John up into her pocket again and get off to the house, but she just felt a little urge to see how much weight this supple guy to take. She positioned her left foot flat against his whole body, pressed down a little more to see what sort of reaction he would give.
A louder groan of pleasure emitted from the man underfoot.
With another mischievous rush, she slowly began to lift her right foot.

[ July 23, 2006, 05:22 AM: Message edited by: Janko ]

Posts: 44 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

"You're a mud pie, my little man!" she said gleefully.
"And you can eat me whole!" he answered. "Say, why don't you wallow in the mud?"
She giggled! "Sounds fun! And I know a good spot."
She picked him up and led him away from her drunk husband. They went to the other side of the pond. The shore was very muddy, and big enough to accomodate her large body.
She stripped her few clothes off and sat in the mud. "This feels wonderful!" she said. "Come join me.
He got in and climbed onto her body. He spread mud on her huge breasts, but the walked down towards her feet. "You always end up there, don't you?" she commented.
"Yea, I do. Mind if I ask you something?"
"Sure, baby."
"When I first met you, what made you ask me to massage your feet?"
"The way you stared at them. Before I married, I had a lover who liked my feet. His attentions to them gave me great pleasure. We were going to run away and get married."
"Then your parents arranged your marriage."
"Yes. Varg fought a duel with him, and killed him. My last boon to him was to let him clutch at my feet, while dying."
The memory made her sad. He rubbed her muddy foot in sympaphy. "I'm sorry."
"So when you came down the path, I noticed you looking down at my big feet!"
"They are beautiful feet, Qoyana!"
She smiled. "Thank you, baby! Now, stop rubbing them, and come here!"
(By the way, I'm very pleased at all your responses, so far!)

--------------------

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

After spending the better part of the night making love as best they could, considering their differences in sizes, there in the mud and in the light of the greenish moon that hung almost frighteningly close to the planet's surface, Qoyana finally lay back and gave a sigh of contentment. She gently rubbed the length of John's naked back as he lay passed out and nestled between her breasts. The little man had cum at least three times on different areas of her beauteous body, and she figured him for being absolutely spent. She rolled her eyes and gazed into the darkness of the sky, and wondered how long she could manage to keep this pint-sized lover without Varg ever finding out.

Speaking of Varg, she turned her head and saw that he still lay passed out on his personal patch of dirt across the pond. She wasn't in a hurry to get his lumbering, drunk ass back to the house, and truth be told she began to imagine how far she could get if she were to take off walking now -John in tow of course.

The idea would've been unthinkable just yesterday, but this organic sex toy that lay sleeping on her chest empowered her in a way...made her see herself in a different light, and realize too that as long as he was around she would never be alone. Perhaps that was the reason why she endured the marriage to Varg, though there was never any real love for the man...Qoyana would never admit it, especially to herself, but being alone was a fate that she could never endure, no matter how lackluster married life turned out to be. Coming from a large family and marrying so young, she had loneliness figured out to be a fate equal to death...maybe even worse.

As long as John was around, she'd never face that damnable notion, she realized. She had no clue how long this tiny person could live, or if he'd even want to while out the rest of his life with her, but she figured that as long as she could keep him happy he'd never get a desire to leave her. He'd be her pocket-sized friend, her miniature companion, and a portable sex partner that in his own way even put Varg to shame.

In the distance, the gallop of an elleron could be heard echoing through the woods and fast approaching. This brought Qoyana out of her peaceful revery and scampering to put her clothes on in a hurry. John was accidentally flung into a spot of mud and grass, waking him abruptly.

He spit the dirt out of his mouth. "What the hell?!" he called up to her, watching her hurrying to conceal her perfect body he enjoyed so much.

"Sorry..." she answered down to him, but then turned and tried to wake Varg. "Pssst!"

John wondered what was taking place, naturally. "What's goin' on?!"

"Quiet!" she told him as she scooped him up and dropped him back in her pocket. She turned to her husband once more. "Get your ass up!" she called in a whisper. She eventually flung a hand in disgust in Varg's direction and trotted into the woods, off the path she had been following to get out there. She then squatted behind some brush, and John could hear her nervous breathing.

"Uh...Baby..." he whispered, "Is there somethin' I need t' know?"

"Look..." she said, and pointed back onto the path.

John grabbed the edge of her pocket and hoisted himself the best he could, and felt his own jaw drop like it was made of lead.

The creature that Qoyana knew by name, but was alien to John, came trotting up. It was an enormous, six legged beast that John figured to look like a cross between a bull and a horse. He saw it rather clearly because the rider that sat mounted on it was carrying a torch, which naturally illuminated the rider as well. The rider looked like a thirty-something year old man with thick dark hair, a handle-bar style mustache, and wore piece-meal leathered armor. John's eye was especially caught by the wired and metallic firearm that hung off of the rider's hip.

"Hold!" the rider called behind himself as he dropped the reigns and thrust his free fist into the air, and a squeeky sound issued from the distance, further down the darkened path. Qoyana's teeth were literally chattering, and John was straining his neck trying to see who this guy was ordering around. John's vision was hampered by the brush and he was shaken about by Qoyana's trembling, but where his vision failed his ears compensated. He listened, and it sounded like several moans and wails of crying.

The rider took the reign of the strange looking beast and rode it gently up to Varg's passed out form. "To your feet!" the rider barked down at him.

John watched the scene unfold, but turned his attention back to the darkness and listened some more. Sure enough, once again he heard crying, and it sounded like it was coming from several people at once.

Varg blasted another beer fart but slowly stirred. When he saw the rider, his eyes bugged so large that even John could clearly see them from his distance and in the flickering light of the torch. Maybe the rider was a policeman or something on this giant world, he wondered.

"Tell me..." the rider said to Varg, "Are you the husband of a lady named Qoyana?"

"Who fucking wants to know?" Varg spat back, finally rising off the ground.

The rider whipped Varg right across the face with his torch, sending him sprawling back to where he'd been laying. "I'll take that as a yes." The beast he was riding gave a snort and clopped it's front four hooves, getting restless. "Where is she?"

"Barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen, of course..." Varg began, but then pounced, "...son of a bitch!"

Faster than thought the rider brought the firearm off of his hip and blasted Varg right in the face. His head made a juicy sound as it exploded, and Varg's headless body dropped back to the ground. The weapon made a strange hissing noise as the rider put it back in the holster, and then called into the distance. "She's near!"

Slowly, the squeeking began again, but it was continuous this time. As Qoyana bit her lips and stifled her cries, trembling like an earthquake to little John, tears streaking her otherwise lovely face, John watched almost in horror at the sight which presented itself...

It was a stagecoach of sorts since it was lead by two more of the six-legged beasts, and had a handler sitting on top, perched between two torches with reigns in his hands. The stagecoach similarity ended there however, as the rest of it resembled a wooden cage. John peered past these bars made of tree, and saw where the source of the crying had come. There in the cage were at least four more of these giant women, all naked as far as he could tell, and certainly looking to be there against their will. John looked to Qoyana as his face grew numb...he now knew why she was in such fear. The cage stopped in front of them.

The first rider looked toward the ground and shined his torch over the areas where Qoyana had been. "Tracks look fresh..." he said to the driver of the wheeled cage.

"Could've been anybody." the driver called back, looking heavier than the first man, but wearing almost identical armor.

The first rider shook his head. "Not out here..." he said almost knowingly, "Didn't you study the chart? Neighbors are spaced too far apart."

"That's one hell of a hunch." the dirver laughed, "Either way let's get this over with. Her house isn't far."

John had even found himself hiding behind the cloth of Qoyana's pocket as he watched this strange ensemble begin to go toward the direction of the house. He looked up to Qoyana, and she had her eyes closed, looking as if she were praying. Just then a snap broke in the air, and Qoyana had jumped and turned, and John saw a third armored man standing there in the woods with them.

The third man had a smile on his face, no torch of his own, but a gun-like weapon pointed at Qoyana. "Hey!" he suddenly yelled out.

The rider stopped and turned back.

"I found her..." the third man said past his smiling mouth.

John didn't know what to expect next, but he had a feeling that whatever was going to happen wasn't going to be pleasant...

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links