Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you know anyone with sweaty feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do you know anyone with sweaty feet?
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
I just love a genuine foot aroma of sweaty feet, not unpleasant odour but the cheesy sweaty smell of feet after a hot day in shoes or boots. My question is are there any women you know either in your workplace or friends of friends who have sweaty feet, have you ever come across anyone who has sweaty feet in an everday situation love to hear your replies. I only ever was lucky enough to smell some very worn shoes from my ex-girlfriend's friend who suffered from cheesy feet but that was so long ago now I have never been that lucky again!

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's is the only thing i don't like about my wife feet, they just don't smell, no matter what, they just don't smell. i want that sweaty, cheese aroma but, nothing.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey Mule,

In the late 80's to early 90's, there was this divorcee who started at the company I was working for as a secretary. I got to know her thru casual conversation. To my surprise (and delight!), she made the comment, "Phew, my feet stink." She had on those red pumps! To which I asked, "Why do you say that?" (My cock started swelling in my jeans). She said, "Because I have very sweaty feet and when they sweat in these shoes, they stink." She has panty hose on [Drool]
Man, I had to smell them! Long story short, I offered her a ride home, got in her house, and started playing kissy face with her. Now, she isn't all that attractive but, had a killer body and sweaty feet! So, I got her to remove her shoes, to which she was very resistant but, I was persistant and I finally started kissing those peds and inhaling her smelly, sweaty scent. [Woot]
Oh man, I had the biggest hard-on because her feet smelled so cheesy! She kept trying to get me to stop but, I didn't. She finally caved in and I had my way with her.
Wow, what memories... [Evil Grin]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some memory there Ummmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i ran into a secretary once (posted this story a while ago too).. she was putting mail in a mailroom.

it was late and I was coming to pick up my mail. she had taken off her shoes... well.. it was the strongest, most powerful, most persistant, heaviest stale cheesy smell i've ever ran into in my whole life.

many folks who came to the mail room gagged and poked fun of her having to work in the stink.. those who spotted she had her shoes off had comments that didnt' help.

although i couldnt' take the smell or enjoy it much... too strong.... i did get my mail. she really had some very very cute and sexy feet and toes though.. i mean.. really cute and sexy. plus she had on a pair of hose that are one of my favs..

sadly..the smell took me a bit too far back. i was polite and made real small talk while she sorted out the mail so I could get mines and leave.

she did look like she was super tired.. mentioned that to her.. she said she had to walk from the main office to the three buildings with mail rooms (no small walk either) because her car broke down. she was wearing her dressdown heels which are prone to stink and she was mortified with embarassment by the comments made to her.

i told her it's no big deal.. with so much sun out and so much walking.. everyone is entitled to sweat.. and the building probably stunk before she arrived and folks just were plain rude. that brightened up her face and she thanked me for being so cool.

as i was about to leave.. i told her that when she got home.. her man should massage her feet.. she said he's too much a jerk to touch and pokes fun of her feet whereas her ex was nice to her about it. she said she can't help the sweat or the smell.. but she says that she's glad i wasn't a jerk about it.. and if her feet weren't so sweaty.. she'd ask me...

she had that sheepish look like.... i over extened myself don't let me drop.. i said.. you know.. i would but you've got a man... and i put the best smile i could. she thanked me and said she believed me.

at that point.. my nose had enough.. i took off with my mail. only saw her once after that.. but she had her shoes on.. so no smell.. she thanked me again for being so cool about that day and told me it was the highlight of a most crappy of days.

to this day.. i won't forget the smell.. it was that strong!!!. for those who like that.. more power to you.. i'm not such a fan.. but i do love a hint of sweat in the smell.. but that is it.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey RPM,

I have "mellowed" in my advanced age. [Laugh]
Like you, I can no longer stand the strong, cheesy or vinegar smell anymore. [Eek!]
However, I do get excited when my wife wears her mules or better yet, when she is in hose and heels. [Thumbs Up]
That's the kinda smell I love. Makes me wanna kiss and smell them peds! [Woot]
Cheers, Bro! [Cheers]

--------------------
My excitement grows

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH the hose and heels smell is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when my lady wears her heels on weekends... i go nuts!!! out of respect for her.. i don't go after her feet all the time... but i can't get enough.. she has been sensitive to my needs and makes her feet more readily available when she's in hose and heels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM,
You go, bro! [Wu]

--------------------
My excitement grows

Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once when I took a photo of a girl I knew barefoot I moved her shoes and socks and her socks were absolutely soaked!! She looked when embarrased when I had her socks in my hand [Smile]
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

quote:
Originally posted by Joef:
Once when I took a photo of a girl I knew barefoot I moved her shoes and socks and her socks were absolutely soaked!! She looked when embarrased when I had her socks in my hand [Smile]

Did you smell them? How'd it smell to you? Dude, tell us! We want to know! [Hop]

--------------------
My excitement grows

Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No I did not smell them. I´m not into stinky feet but i like them a little bit sweaty. You can see the shoes and socks on my photo of her and her friend.
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Strangely enough--I'm not into stinky feet, but I enjoy sniffing women's shoes and sandals, hoping to find that same aroma. More recently, I find myself sniffing my co-workers' flip flops and clogs whenever I get a chance. It's becoming a daily routine! It's a bit disappointing whenever I find a pair that doesn't even smell. (Is that weird?) I'm fearful that I might get caught eventually. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My gf use to have that prob where her feet wouldn't have "that odor"(not that I need it extremly strong).I sumed the reson for the lack of odor due to either the detergant she used,or the soap,and it was like that for a wile.then when it warm here,she copped a pair of flip flops that the insole was like a cusion with like a plastic material so obviously no odor there....recently she got a new housekeeper,wich her houskeepers are the ones who do the grocery shopping and obviously she doesn't buy either scented soap or scented detergent because for the past week my gf's been wearing her doc martins and variouse knee socks and the smell from her feet is finally amazing!! Omg there is nothing better than taking off a pair of boots and socks in weather like this.I jus love warm,slightly damp smelly soles!!
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeslave
Major Player
Member # 2778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave   Email shoeslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when my wife's feet are hot and sweaty. I have pics of me licking her feet. mail me if you want to see shoeslave@hotmail.com
Posts: 183 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vineofthorns:
for the past week my gf's been wearing her doc martins and variouse knee socks and the smell from her feet is finally amazing!! Omg there is nothing better than taking off a pair of boots and socks in weather like this.I jus love warm,slightly damp smelly soles!!

[Hop] OMG! [Hop]
I just had an Epiphany!! [Eek!]

Wouldn't it be GREAT if someone created a foot fetish magazine with "Scratch & Sniff" pictures? [Drool]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links