Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What smell of feet is best?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What smell of feet is best?
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
This has probably been posted to death but I still look through everyone's answer carefully to determine just how they like their ladies feet to smell. You can be as honest as you like on this but also maybe you have a smell you can not see described on the poll?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 43 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice poll.. i think it's not broad enough to capture what folks like here.. but it is one of the more thoughout ones i've seen.

so... i like the fresh out of pumps and covered in hose feet scent that comes from lightly perfumed and sweat combo on top of the leather scent.

i don't like very strong feet scent of any kind... and i do greatly appreciate shower fresh bare feet too!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rob Fetish
Board Regular
Member # 14300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rob Fetish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when my girls been wearing her shoes all day long.
She puts her feet up, kicks off the shoes, and I have good smell. [Mmm]

Posts: 9 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rob E:
I love it when my girls been wearing her shoes all day long.
She puts her feet up, kicks off the shoes, and I have good smell. [Mmm]

So do I, my brother, so do I! [Thumbs Up] [Woot] [Evil Grin]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links