Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Lesser known/underrated feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lesser known/underrated feet
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regarding celebrities, whose do you find to be "underrated?"

For those who don't know, Parminder Nagra has beautiful feet. See Bend It Like Beckham if you want confirmation. I've been watching the scene in the middle where her coach takes her sock off to tend to an ankle or whatever. Hers are smooth with very plump toes. Simply beautiful, like Parminder herself.

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shawnee Smith, a classic gal from the 80s, most recently seen in Saw... and her feet most recently seen in Saw II. If you get past the grotesque nature of the needle pit in S2, you can see how pretty her feet really are. And check out the DVD behind the scenes showing a closeup in the makeup chair while she is getting needles applied.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about Racheal MacAdams? The sexy lady in the movie, Notebook (I know, a chick flick).
Dudes, I got a throbbing stiffy [Jerkoff] that made me grab my wife's feet and well...went behind closed doors... [Big Grin]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sally Richardson,she played in Low Down Dirty Shame.
Sheryl Lee,from Twin Peaks,and played in a vampire movie,from what I saw she has some exquisite looking feet.
And sherlyn Fenn.
There's more but I can't remember their names right now

[Thud]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elizabeth Cayton (Kaitan) is a wet dream brought to life in the movie "Slave Girls from Beyond Infinity". Aside from this, she's got quite a few bit parts and b-list movies under her belt, but I think it's safe to say that her name probably doesn't spring to a lot of people's minds when we start talking about favorite barefoot celebrities.

Do yourselves a favor and check out the movie I just mentioned. You can snag it on DVD for $10, and Elizabeth is barefoot through 99% of the movie, with only one passing part where she wears nylons and heels. Otherwise she's gloriously barefoot, scantily clad, and even shows her boobs for one scene. Hey, if a movie has the words "Slave Girls" in the title, it's clearly an indication of top-notch, quality entertainment! [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

Another actress worth a mention in this thread is Anitra Ford. If you like barefoot girls and you like watching movies, you owe it to yourself to hunt down a movie called "The Big Bird Cage". Even though Pam Grier and Sid Haig got top billing in this 'women in prison' flick, Anitra Ford instantly steals the show, running around all barefoot and sexy until the final ten minutes or so of the movie. Another Anitra movie that's good is "Attack of the Bee Girls", which is worth a watching, but still not as good as Big Bird Cage.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was Rachel McAdams barefoot a lot in the Notebook?

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aussie actress stepanie mcintosh
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
Was Rachel McAdams barefoot a lot in the Notebook?

No but, there is this one scene where she is getting down to it and a great shot of her foot on the dude's shoulder. For a moment, it looks as tho he was gonna kiss, suck, smell that gorgeous foot [Woot] but, didn't. I was like, "Kiss her foot, you idiot!" to myself, of course, hehehe [Wink]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, Lou, your are sooooo wrong. I have adored Elizabeth Kaitan for years! Stuffed if i recall the title, but she's in a ultra low budget 80's horror about dreams, and she's in a wet singlet almost the whole movie! She was absurdly hot. A real example of 80's femininity.

Steph McIntosh? Yeah, i really like her. She is so cute. Short, pudgy, but so hot. She has a reality show that just started here in Oz. And, the 1st episode, saw her sitting on the couch with family, watching the 1st rushes of her new music clip. She wears a cute pj set that i love and is similar to what my wife wears. She has tiny, square shaped feet, with dainty little toes.

Another fave of mine is Vanessa Angel. She was unreal in the tv series of Weird Science in the early 90's. I just dont understand how she wasnt the most popular female in the 90's. She was simply stunning.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Oh, Lou, your are sooooo wrong. I have adored Elizabeth Kaitan for years! Stuffed if i recall the title, but she's in a ultra low budget 80's horror about dreams, and she's in a wet singlet almost the whole movie! She was absurdly hot. A real example of 80's femininity.

Well, it's good to be wrong sometimes! Glad you're an Elizabeth fan too! [Thumbs Up]

The movie you describe doesn't ring a bell, but I did some searching around...it kinda' sounds like Nightwish. Is she barefoot a lot in this movie, or is this guess at the title way off?

Like I say Bro...if you're an Elizabeth Kaitan fan you owe it to yourself to go get Slave Girls from Beyond Infinity! I can't recommend this movie enough! It's got monsters, robots, zombies, spaceships, big-ass guns, and some beautiful barefoot girls. Who cares if it's a b-movie? The flick kicks ass! [Joint]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember some show on E! several, several years back about spas and spa treatments and such. Anyways, Jenny Garth from 90210 fame was getting a pedicure on that show...well, her feet are absolutely gorgeous. Doubt if anyone even has that episode on youtube or taped, but I remember it quite vividly to this day. I think it may have been like 6 or 7 years ago.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Parminder Nagra and Sally Richardson are excellent examples. I'd also add singer (and wife of NBA player Grant Hill) Tamia.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou - Yep, its Nightwish. Cant recall if she's bare foot. I'll try to check out the movie you mentioned. I do remember that unforegettable title!

Another good one is "The Dead Pit". The chick is in panties, singlet and barefoot for 90% of the film.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
Parminder Nagra and Sally Richardson are excellent examples. I'd also add singer (and wife of NBA player Grant Hill) Tamia.

Thanks. Glad someone agrees in regards to Parminder. [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
I remember some show on E! several, several years back about spas and spa treatments and such. Anyways, Jenny Garth from 90210 fame was getting a pedicure on that show...well, her feet are absolutely gorgeous.

I agree that now they are, but looking at older pictures of Jennie's feet (like this), that wasn't always the case (which was what I always found interesting). I think her feet actually look good now because of the spa treatment.

There's been some nice discussion of Jennie before as well (includes a link to the spa video).

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jennifer Lothrop: She's the co-host of FX's "DVD on TV". She's toe-tally HOT!! I watch the FX Network almost everyday now, just to catch a glimpse of her long, succulent toes.

Amanda Bynes: I've been fixated on this young woman's soles ever since I saw "What A Girl Wants". Sure...it's a chick flick, but the foot scenes alone make you forget about all that.

Daisy Fuentes: Her feet (10s) speak for themselves. NUFF SAID!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links