Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Janet Mason (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Janet Mason
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope everyone checks out the new Janet Mason set in the contributions today. Even though she has gone mostly hardcore in the last year or so, she still has some of the sexiest feet in the business. Gorgeous milf with spectacular feet and toes to die for!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been a fan of Janet since I first found her site on the Internet years ago. Her website definitely withstands the test of time. I'm especially fond of her because, in addition to being a very pretty woman, she has nice petite little feet. Partick (Soles of Silk) was lucky enough to have met her back in the day.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely will. Like Bondo, I'm a big fan of hers as her website was one of the first foot websites I came across years ago.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohatma
Loyal Member
Member # 8197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohatma   Email mohatma   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I immediately lose control of myself when I see one of her footjobs. The clips she has, I think it's Clysmo's Dream (or Fantasy) are very good. I wish she would devote some time again to footjobs. I have been fond of her for years just like you all.

Thanks for the alert. I will check her contributions.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike4toes
Board Regular
Member # 1926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Years ago I found Janet on the web - and still years later she has the best feet on the net (IMHO)
I actually wrote the story on her site "Mikey in Wonderland." I also have the video with the young fella Patrick - what an incredible session.

Posts: 36 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was a fan back in like 98 but since then she has her toe nails too long for my taste

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janet Mason
Major Player
Member # 24724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janet Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Janet Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Guys...believe it or not, this is my first time here in Wu's forum! Hard to believe that's true since I've been online for over 9 years now.

First I'd like to say thank you all so much for the kind words.

Secondly, I'm happy to announce that you will be happy to hear that I am returning to my "roots" as far as foot fetish material goes, and you will be seeing a LOT more of it on my site from now on.

In fact, Steve (my husband) and I are in Atlanta as I write this, meeting withs fans for foot-job and foot-worship shoots. I just had a spectacular meeting yesterday with a young fan named Gene (who, at 20, is half my age!) and he worshiped my feet before I had him lay back for a mind-blowing foot-job that had him spurting cum all over the place in minutes! That clip was just posted to my members area, and if you're not a member you can buy it at my clips4sale store.

More foot fetish stuff to come...and I mean a LOT more of it...I promise..and thanks again for the kind words!

--------------------
Janet Mason
Online since 1998!
Site: http://www.foot-tease.com
Blog: http://www.janetmasonblog.com
Clips4Sale: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/JanetMasonFeet

Posts: 222 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Janet,

Welcome to Wu's. I clicked on your site. You are beautiful, and I love your feet. Wu's is a great place. I hope you enjoy it here.
I;d love to chat with you. I left you a private message in your forum private message box, so please check it out when you have a chance.
Take it easy.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yah ive been a fan of Janet for the longest time......def BEST feet on the net..countless times [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] lol thanks for allt he pics janet....MILF with amzing feet, sexy head 2 toe, and meets with guys like us WOW what an amzing woman...... [Thumbs Up] thanks for it all!!
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manolojchoo
Loyal Member
Member # 1257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manolojchoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janet, it's good to have you here. I bought your Clysmo video from your clips store, and it is fantastic. I think what makes your videos some of the best is not just their overall sharpness and clarity (kudos, Steve!), but your genuine enthusiasm for what you are doing. And when you say those sexy things to the men like you did Clysmo, oh my God...

Anyway, it's wonderful of you to join our perverse little sanctum here. I check your foot clips store fairly often to see if there are any new additions to purchase, so it's good to know that more are in the offing.

Regards,
mjc

Posts: 89 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Janet Mason:
Hi Guys...believe it or not, this is my first time here in Wu's forum!

Janet- I'm sincerely speechless and tickled to death that you've honored us with your presence her at Wu's. I've been a huge fan for years. You're one of the most beautiful (head to toes) and genuine women I've ever found on the net. Positively love both your photos and videos. Deeply appreciate you chiming in and letting us know what's going on with your site!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to see you post here, Janet.

I love the fact that you worked your magic on that 20-year old and finished his footjob as half-barefoot & half-stockingfoot....

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] Wow! She speaks. I have always enjoyed Janet's material and yes, she is a sexy petite hottie with some of the prettiest feet (/ass [Woot] ) in the business. I love your kink, too [Evil Grin] . Janet, keep doing your thing because you definitely have fans who appreciate the material/products you produce. Stay true to what you do. Please stop by more often and drop a line. [Fingers Crossed] [Thumbs Up]

[ July 10, 2007, 02:13 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslaveinvegas777
Elite Trooper
Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslaveinvegas777   Email footslaveinvegas777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow i am in total lust with janet have been for quite a while, she was my first internet foot crush and still holds a special place in my heart, janet is the total package,gorgeous looks gorgeous and feet that dreams are made of, welcome to WUs my queen. [Smile]
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Janet!
You were one of the first women I checked out on the net! I even emailed you a couple times, and you emailed me back! Thanks [Wink] I have always loved your feet, especially your arches! [Drool]
Its great to hear we will be seeing more "footage" of you. Your feet are very cute and rare, and you definatly know how to use them!

Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links