Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Mature Feet: What age is "mature" to you? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Mature Feet: What age is "mature" to you?
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen many posts about "Mature Feet", and I love seeing the pretty feet of a mature woman. When I think of mature, I think of a woman somewhere in the range of 40's to 50's. Mind you, "mature" and "old" are not the same to me.

In your opinion, what age range fits in the category of mature?

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mature older woman have the sexiest feet in the world. they are around the ages of 30-50.

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyshop   Email candyshop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like calloused feet and my idea is that older women feet are more calloused than the feet of the younger gals.
Posts: 113 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
50-55 and up.
Posts: 253 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say over 50 counts as mature now days.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
30 is the official age, although sometimes 26-29 can be as worn down.
30 is also the official age to label a woman a MILF.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend is 44 (so am I). Her feet arouse me like no other lady's, even a 20-year-old's! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its all relative to your own age. At age 16 I thought people out of high school were old. When I was 20 in college I thought that a gal in my class that was 25 was too old to be in school. I'm 38 now and I think that all people under 30 are all kids! [Laugh]

I'd say the classic "mature" definition of age would be 30+.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say 30 but I think girls feet (along with the rest of their looks) are in their prime from 18 to 23 on average

after that they start to age or just stop taking care of themselves

plus the many years of wearing heels takes its toll

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
40s is the start for me

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
40s is the start for me

I would agree... 40 is about the start when you can call women mature.
But then again, it depends on the individual maybe too!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alec
Board Regular
Member # 10707

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alec   Email alec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, 40 would be more like it.
A shame, though, that (as some posters already pointed out) 90% of all mature women out there, don't take care of their feet at all. The amount of calloused feet that I get to see every day on the train and in the station... bweh, it just makes my stomach turn.
A woman's feet are best between age 16 and 26. It's all downhill from that point. For most women.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a email one time from a college student who liked my friend and model *S* (from www.Exhibit-S.com ) because he said he liked mature women's feet. She felt somewhat insulted because she's younger than me (I'm 34) and didn't like that someone had referred to her as mature.

It's all relative like LeDaemon said.

However, if I saw a website with mature woman content, and the women we're in their 30's...well, I'd have to take a dose of Geritol, wait until my arthritis was feeling better, and type an email to that whipper-snapper of a webmaster about how things were in the good ol' days while shaking my cane in the air.

Bondo

P.S. - Sofia Loren, Barbara Eden...awesome!

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
30ish!

and boy are mature feet a beauty!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

the look, the wrinkles, the scent....

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
30ish!

and boy are mature feet a beauty!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

the look, the wrinkles, the scent....

I for one certainly agree with you.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links