Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Embarrassed (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Embarrassed
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a daughter in high school. Eevry now and then, she has some of her girl freinds come over to visit. Now keep in mind that it is summertime and they are usually wearing flip flops or something similar, sometiems trainers, but regardless, they often lose the footwear as soon as they come in and I find myself constantly staring at some of their gorgeous bare feet. Two of them in particular have very succulent looking toes and soles and I can't help but gawk and drool over them and daydream about sucking, licking and smelling their beautiful naked toes and soles.
It's embarrassing and I feel bad about it but its hard to to stare. [Mmm]
Anyone else have to deal with this?

Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if staring is all you are doing, what's the problem. i see no harm done. just don't get cought and enjoy it.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no idea how old you or your daughter are, but I know that eventually when my 6 week old daughter has her friends over, even if they're 18 I won't be able to help but think, these kids are my daughters age......

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Nylon,

I, too, have a daughter (quite young) and have wondered if your situation will be my situation when she get to be in her teens... [Eek!]

That's a tuff nut to crack and I just don't know, my FF brother, I just don't know... [Confused]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say that if you are drooling over girls your daughters age then you should maybe go out for a smoke or ahve a beer on the back deck until they go home. What would your daughter think. If she caught you drooling, you would really be embarrassed. No judgement just my opinion.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enjoy yourself man!!! w00t, no worries, keep staring [Tongue]
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
I would say that if you are drooling over girls your daughters age then you should maybe go out for a smoke or ahve a beer on the back deck until they go home. What would your daughter think. If she caught you drooling, you would really be embarrassed. No judgement just my opinion.

Lyrical:

Thanks for talking sense. Yeah, in 12 years when my baby girl has cute gf over at the house, I'll go for a cold shower... [Cool]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:

Maybe me using the word "drool" was a bit of a stretch. I am not so much staring at them so much as at their feet. I had a foot fetish all my life and I remember my high school days of checking out high school girl feet. It brings back old memories. It is just so hard not to check their feet out
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
qqqq
Board Regular
Member # 14615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for qqqq         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sympathies to you, my friend. However, consider this: adult dalliances with minors seems to fill 75% of the content of your local "drive- by media." One thing leading to another can quickly become for a man in your position a catastrophe. I would have to totally ignore those feet in exchange for a vigorous redirection of my pent-up desires. Even to the point of engaging the services of a professional with whom, through the mutual consent of two loving adults, I may act out my fantasies. Fortunately my significant other permits my unlimited access to the ministrations of her feet. Best of luck to you. It can be tough sometimes.
Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lyrical and Ummmmm, thanks for being voices of reason.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, don't get caught staring...or you'll be "the creepy dad who stares at feet" to the neighborhood kids.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with lyrical there your daughters friends i dont think she would be real keen on you looking at her friends feet
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't have daughters yet.. don't know if I will be blessed this way.

this much I know... i've always enjoyed the sight of feet as long as i can recall. I"ve always tried to make it a principle to not stare and get caught... and also.. not to look to feet that are too much younger than I.

i've got this unhealthy but very effective fear of going to jail. if there is doubt that the gal is 18.. i just don't look. I've had a few teens adopt me as their big brother (why these gals do that.. dunno).. and because it's a honorary position that comes with loads of trust.. i've learned to redirect the temptation... i ain't going to lie.. it's a temptation alright!! especially if the adopter is very cute.

but they trust me.. their parents trust me.. i can't afford to mess that up. in fact.. one of those kid-sisters of mines introduced me to a few older friends of theirs who are of legal age who are cute who now allow me to photograph every now and again their feet!!! had i messed up and got caught.. that would have never happened.

bottom line... it's a killer of an option. my youngest bro has a few female friends under 18 who come to the house too.. years of practice.. it's easy to 'ignore' their feet. makes them more relaxed around you when you're around (my other bro has a thing for big boobs and wasn't as discrete in his staring.. for a while these girls were uncomfy around him until he learned to keep his eyes in check).

ok.. too wordy a post.. but you get the point

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think there's not a thing wrong with how you feel nor looking or fantasizing. i assume you can control yourself so there's no harm done. i mean do you really think that a non-fetishist dad in you position would be able to totally ignore her daughters friends if they were hanging out by the pool in a bikini? most wouldnt... and as long as you dont be that creepy dad for ANY reason like Bondo said.. who cares.. no harm, no foul

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow tough situation...those young ladies leaving their "trainers" by the door especially after they have been wearing them all day might be a hard temptation to resist sneaking over to take a good whiff... [Roll Eyes]

Though I agree if you got caught doing something like that it would most definitely be awkward...

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links