Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Whats so great about Feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Whats so great about Feet?
hmmhoyhoy
Board Regular
Member # 12295

Icon 14 posted      Profile for hmmhoyhoy   Email hmmhoyhoy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a huge foot fetish so im with all you guys, but when asked why I liked feet I had a hard time explaining it. What is it that you guys like so much about feet, I have heard the "there just feet" line and its hard to have a good reply lol
Posts: 18 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the same reason guys look at breasts. They're just breasts.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
serboy
Board Regular
Member # 16449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for serboy   Email serboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to be embarassed when my buddys first found out I liked female feet, and the teasing was relentless. I learned over time to get over that because my fetish just gets stronger and stronger. I can't fully understand why I like em so much.

--------------------
http://havacado.blogspot.com/

Posts: 18 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, If I had a dime for every post that's been written here about THAT subject! Though some of us can point to possible influencing factors and most of can pinpoint the time when we became aware of our fetish, I don't believe anyone's had the answer to that question.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
serboy
Board Regular
Member # 16449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for serboy   Email serboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found this funny. The blogger here talks about noticing Roman Polanski's foot fetish in his movies.

http://www.mcnblogs.com/reeler/archives/2006/08/reeler_pinch_hitter_lauren_wissot.html

--------------------

Posts: 18 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dahilak7
Board Regular
Member # 16373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dahilak7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
everything ABOUT feet just screams sexuality! they're cute, they're soft, they're curvey! And on top of all that, girls go through a great deal of trouble to show them off! They paint their nails, they wear toe rings and anklets, and they put on elaborately designed open-toed shoes. Feet are also extremely sensetive to the touch, because they are so ticklish, it lends them to sexual activity.
Posts: 16 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
serboy
Board Regular
Member # 16449

I don't know, but I found wu's this morning and just noticed i've been sitting here six hours. What a fantastic forum, I think i'm hooked.

--------------------

hmmhoyhoy
Board Regular
Member # 12295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hmmhoyhoy   Email hmmhoyhoy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dahilak7:
everything ABOUT feet just screams sexuality! they're cute, they're soft, they're curvey! And on top of all that, girls go through a great deal of trouble to show them off! They paint their nails, they wear toe rings and anklets, and they put on elaborately designed open-toed shoes. Feet are also extremely sensetive to the touch, because they are so ticklish, it lends them to sexual activity.

I totally agree
Posts: 18 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've often wondered why I'm attracted to female feet--and I can come up with no reason! When it comes down to it, it's just an irrational urge that I have.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are hella sexy. Not just feet. Why do men like butts? It just a butt? feet are just sexy and you can do things with them. Alot of things

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goofballa
Major Player
Member # 3167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goofballa   Author's Homepage   Email goofballa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are alot of ladys that like there own feet and they can always tell you why. Beleive me I know this first hand, since I meet so many.

--------------------
Tracy dunivan

Posts: 135 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by serboy:
I don't know, but I found wu's this morning and just noticed i've been sitting here six hours. What a fantastic forum, I think i'm hooked.

This is an addictive place. This place is like a drug for me; thus, I need my fix each day [Big Grin] . Go Wu! [Wu] [Cool]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hmmhoyhoy:
quote:
Originally posted by dahilak7:

I totally agree
Women can dress their feet to look different each week with polishes, strappy heels, rings, foot poses/angles [Eek!] [Jerkoff] , etc. I just love the voodoo that they (pretty feet) do so well. You got to love this stuff to hang around here. [Big Grin] [Hop]

--------------------
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
Why do men like butts? It just a butt?

Hey, wait a second. Butts are juicy, man. [Mmm] [Big Grin] RRS Baby! [Woot] LOL!!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a woman is sexy in her entirety...including her feet

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links