Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet Exclusively?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet Exclusively?
dahilak7
Board Regular
Member # 16373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dahilak7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know most of you guys outrank me (age-wise) and with age comes wisdom, so I've been reading these threads and I seem to get the impression that foot-fetishes strengthen greatly over time. I've defenitley noticed it in myself... but I still love breasts, bums, legs, all that good stuff... feet are just another facet of why girls are amazing. So my question is: will my fetish grow to the extent where none of that stuff matters? Will I ONLY look at a girl for her feet? What is your experience? I'm not concerned... I wouldn't mind being that into feet... just wanna know what went on for ya'll.
Posts: 16 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClearHeels
Major Player
Member # 5839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ClearHeels   Email ClearHeels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sometimes i find myself lookin at an ugly chick..

but then she'll have sexy feet and it'll make me wanna fuck her..

shits crazy.....

Posts: 158 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa2001
Loyal Member
Member # 1726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa2001   Email zappa2001   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That hasn't happened to me ever.

It's all about a woman's physical appearance first, especially her eyes, well ahead of her feet.

Maybe it morph's over time for some people but I'm not one of them. If anything since I'm getting older I'm a hell of a lot less hornier then when I was 13-20. Which is a huge positive because I never randomly get boners when just chatting with attractive women.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think your desires may refine themselves over time. In other words your likes and dislikes become more specific, but I still enjoy looking at the whole girl. BTW- Very few girls would tolerate you desiring only their feet all the time.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't tell you how many times I've seen unattractive women (by my standards) who have amazing feet that render them magically attractive again.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dahilak7:
I know most of you guys outrank me (age-wise) and with age comes wisdom, so I've been reading these threads and I seem to get the impression that foot-fetishes strengthen greatly over time.

This observation can be covered in two ways:

1. Considering the forum we're at, odds are you'll hear guys talking more about feet at Wu's Feet Links, as opposed to, say, boobs at Wu's Feet Links. [Tongue]

2. I'd wager that some of the accounts you've read are written by guys who have very recently found acceptance of their particular desires; be it here among other foot guys, with their wife or girlfriend, or among their peer group. This tends to create what I call a "newness effect". Like anything new and interesting, you'll ponder it extensively because it's new, so to speak. Once it becomes ordinary or mundane, it's not so interesting to talk about anymore. For example, you can easily talk quite a bit about climbing a mountain (assuming you accomplished the feat), but how enthused would you be in talking about drinking a glass of water?

So I don't think that our fetishes or desires have "increased" over time. I think our attractions can evolve and change as new ideas to a tried formula are introduced; for instance some guys may hate dirty soles/heels/nylons/toe-rings, but grow to love them if they see enough of their favorite foot models sporting them. But in the end, we like what we like, which is female feet, and it's only as strong as your individual sex drive allows...and that's all on an individual's basis.

Hope this helps. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to think that feet are just a part of the whole attraction package. Of course, I, like so many here, I'll wager, have had an amazing sexual encounters by involving feet. [Smile]
Like you, dahilak7, I enjoy tits, ass, legs, eyes, hair, etc. Feet is the creme de la creme, IMHO. [Woot]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
like feet, like butts, like legs, like lips, like eyes, like boobs too. Feet do help alot on an unattractive female though.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dahilak7, my love for female feet has always been an important part of my sexual desires, but, as you, I still love all aspects of a beautiful woman. A good romantic evening always includes some attention to my lovers beautiful feet. I guess there have been time when my love of female feet seemed more important, and sometimes less important, but never exclusively important. I would not want to give a girl the impression I am only into her feet. They want to feel that a man appreciates all their feminine attributes.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny-D
Loyal Member
Member # 12283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny-D   Author's Homepage   Email Sonny-D   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I won't say exclusively but if a woman with the world's most attractive face/body tried to seduce me, but she had grotesque feet...her efforts would be in vain.

[ August 28, 2006, 04:41 AM: Message edited by: Sonny-D ]

--------------------
The perfect foot is a rare thing, you could spend your life looking for one and it would not be a wasted life.

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Lou 100% and will add my two cents worth. I've been with my wife for some time now and no my fetish never got to the point where feet took the place of boobs, buns, or whatever. Just the opposite is true. At first, my wife went along with my stocking foot, Pointed toe stiletto heel fetish with no problems but it wasnt a turn on for her. She liked the attention and the way it felt when I kissed her feet. but still it wasnt sexual. Later she got into S&M videos (not my thing) but she really gets turned on by them and in her mind the nyloned soles of her feet on my lips and nose while watching men being spanked gets her HOT! So you see we share in a give and take way. Our overall sex life is better now than ever. To be sure, This is a different perspective but when I see and smell her reinforced nyloned toes in my face and shes kicked back and watching the spanking on the vids we're both happy.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
agree, i still love my wife pussy, ass, legs, mouth, tits and so on. but i can't tell you that her feet are the part of her body that turns me on the most. i'm not saying that i'm not turn on by her other sexual body parts, i do. it is just that her feet are that special thing that really drives me insane with sexual desire.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links