Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Lexi's Baby Oiled Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lexi's Baby Oiled Soles
Dante Mons
Loyal Member
Member # 9580

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dante Mons   Email Dante Mons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since I didn't see anyone else post it, I had to say that Lexi's baby oiled soles contribution was one of the best contributions, ever.

It's funny to see how many dirty soles contributions stream in, while few baby oil ones do.

Personally, I'm not into the dirty soles thing, but, seeing how common footjobs are amoung many of our fans here, I'm suprised to see so few contributions dripping with oil.

So, I was glad to finally see another. And with Lexi's beautiful soles, I was definately happy.

Posts: 67 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your not the only one. i loved the photos. those were the best pics of lexi`s feet to date

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't comment on that contributed set because I was completely speechless. I still have a bruise on my chin from when it dropped to the floor.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That picture set sure was shiny... [Drool]
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dante Mons:
I had to say that Lexi's baby oiled soles contribution was one of the best contributions, ever.

It's funny to see how many dirty soles contributions stream in, while few baby oil ones do.

Personally, I'm not into the dirty soles thing, but, seeing how common footjobs are amoung many of our fans here, I'm suprised to see so few contributions dripping with oil.

I totally agree with you on all points.
- Absolutely stunning photo set

- It is amazing we don't see more oiled pics. I'm WAY into wet and/or oiled feet.

- Though it amazes the heck outta me, because I don't know how they do it, from what I read here and on other forums, dry footjobs appear to be quite the norm. I have no interest in even trying that. Lube for me all the way- whether it be feet, breasts, or hands!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude!!! She is truly beautiful, and that picture set was so stunning, and captured her beauty and so sexy feet at their best! The 2nd pic of her on the railing, and the wrinkled sole pic, covered in oil as she looks between them at the camera...Almost passed out! As was posted above...one of the best sets ever posted here at Wu's house. Top 5 candidate to say the least, My Brothers.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links