Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » long toenails (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: long toenails
pink_rock
Loyal Member
Member # 15899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pink_rock   Email pink_rock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys

was just wondering if any of you are into chicks with long toenails. I am not talking crazy long but an inch or so off the end of the big toe especially. Personally i think they look extremely hot but must be polished a nice shade of course. If any knows any sites with models who keep their toenails long i would love to know? Also, are there any celebrities who fit into this category? cheers

Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't do a thing for me I'm affraid, if you like it though, that's cool.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not me either it looks ugly to me
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it when they are this length:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000404

Perfect!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pink_rock
Loyal Member
Member # 15899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pink_rock   Email pink_rock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx Hal, they are magnificent.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really don't care for any significant length at all either. For some reason it's just not appealing, even if they have outstanding feet and toes.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can barely get turned on by toes with nails that dont at least reach the tip of the toe.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aron
Loyal Member
Member # 13913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I abosolutely love a bit long toenails, dont know why.
Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope. Like em trimmed and painted.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not too long. just long enough for a french pedicure is how i like them.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Babylonia
Board Regular
Member # 15536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Babylonia   Email Babylonia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you guys think of these?

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/5935

I like her long big toenail.

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ i love that girl's feet. One of my mom's friends keeps her toenails like that too. I see it a lot with black women. And i am so thankful for it. So sexy!
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
I like it when they are this length:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000404

Perfect!

-Hal-

Me, too. I don't like them any longer than this, though.

quote:
Originally posted by Jak:
i can barely get turned on by toes with nails that dont at least reach the tip of the toe.

I completely agree. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe To Soles
BANNED
Member # 9604

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe To Soles   Email Toe To Soles       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love long toenails and there should be more sites and models who wear there toenails long. The pic i seen Hal post was very very nice indeed and toenails like that tickle my fantasy and even the supertoes clip store toenails are so so sexy. Ok I just wanted to add that theres people who dont like long toenails which is cool and thats there preference, but why do I see some people who dont like long toenails go out of there way to say things such as ewwwwwww long toenails are yucky or they dont look healthy blah blah and all I am saying is for those people who dont like long toenails should at least respect those who like it and not bash them about liking it, and in the future they can use words such as, "I am not big one long toenails" or even "I prefer shorter nails", how about using words like these because, I see a few crabby people on here who have nothing good say and say such negative things about a persons foot intrests for no reason and instead use constructive critiszim in the future. I dont expect these people to ever change, but it does help to respect other foot lovers intrests.

--------------------
Toe To Soles

Posts: 50 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pink_rock
Loyal Member
Member # 15899

Well said Toe To Soles. I agree, we all have different foot fetish interests and what does it for one person isnt always going to be a turn on for other people. If u dont share the same fantasy as the person who starts up a topic is it necessary to "have a go" at them about it. There are certain subjects raised that i find do nothing for me but i dont have to say it for the sake of it. Each to their own.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links