Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » sleepy feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: sleepy feet
skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skooter   Email skooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ August 17, 2007, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: skooter ]

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife is a real light sleeper so touching her feet usually gets me a kick in the crotch. I have to get my groping in when she's awake.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it when my wife is awake when I suck her toes so she can wiggle them in my mouth and flex her feet while i lick them. That's kind of boring to me for her to be asleep and her feet just lying there still, not doing nothing.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by skooter:
I dont know why it is that touching her feet when she is asleep turns me on so much.

Like having sex in a semi-public place, the thrill of getting caught is probably a large part of this. I've never, and would never try that because, like ladaemon, I'd get a swift kick and verbally abused. I'd be content just to enjoy them visually. Years ago (before my wife knew about my fetish) on several occassions I awoke to find her sleeping with her feet exposed. After going ot the bathroom (largely just to be sure she was asleep) I'd kneel at the foot of the bed just looking at them and lusting after them. I never dared touch them. One time I did masturbate while looking at them and fantasizing what I'd like to do with them. I had no idea those fantasies would one day come true (and would have back then if I would have told her)
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is something fairly new to Kim and I. There were times that I was coming home late and she would already be asleep.. With her permission I have all rights to her feet if she is asleep if I need them. She sleeps very heavy and never moves an inch. Even though she is ok with it and I have her complete permission your right, it's kinda like your gonna get caught and that is what is exciting to me. I love smelling her feet and sucking her toes while she sleeps and leaving a special man lotion on her feet and toes. I do clean her up afterwards. But to be honest, I think she wakes up and just plays like she is sleeping. KNowing that I love the thrill. LOL Good post

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ToeLuvinFirefighter,

I suppose you could always use the excuse that her feet are so incredibly hot that they're on fire! What's a firefighter to do but instinctively pull out his firehose and save the day!

Okay, I know, that's reaching more than just a little bit. [Smile]

I'm guessing the feet in your avatar are Kim's feet? They're absolutely gorgeous looking! [Drool] I don't think I'd be able to resist if I saw her sleeping feet either.

I too have full permission to enjoy my lady's feet as she sleeps. We both find it erotic, the naughtiness of me having my way with her feet, knowing she could wake up at any moment to catch me in the act. And she gets highly aroused if she wakes up to find me enjoying myself, or having "lotioned" her feet!

Incidentally, I love seeing pictures of cummed on sleeping feet ... very naughty, very sexy!

God bless sound sleepers! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah the pic in my avatar are those in deed of Kim... Yeah it's like gettting caught would be all that more exciting. I realy enjoy it when we have been out drinking and she has passed out. Once again I want to reinforce that I have full permission for my actions and would not act upon my desires without it. But I love removing her shoes that she has been dancing in all night and smelling her shoes and feet and having my way with them. Always mindful of cleaning up my mess....

It's interesting that I have had my fetish since High School yet still to this day get more and more open with it liking newer things like smell and sleepy feet... What a great fetish..

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me the thrill is not so much getting caught; it's how long it takes to wake my girlfriend up - then the real fun starts...

I should add that I only play with her feet when she is asleep if she has previously said its OK, but she finds it really relaxing and therefore enjoys it, even though she does not have the fetish herself.

Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
darkclown
Board Regular
Member # 15654

Icon 1 posted      Profile for darkclown   Email darkclown   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, you guys are on a leash. I'm glad I don't have to ask permission to do this or do that. If I did, my wife would think that I'm a pussy. She likes it when I do certain things to her just because I want to, even when I'm half asleep.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by darkclown:
Man, you guys are on a leash. I'm glad I don't have to ask permission to do this or do that.

Not necessarily. It's more that we're respectful of our lady's wishes, and aren't into doing things that they won't enjoy.

quote:
If I did, my wife would think that I'm a pussy.

You need to prove your masculinity to her?

quote:
She likes it when I do certain things to her just because I want to, even when I'm half asleep.

Ahhh. So, in effect, you are stating that you have her permission. Just like the rest of us.

It's good, though, that you're enjoying your foot fetish activities with your wife ... that's what it's ultimately all about.

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Civis Romanus Sum
Major Player
Member # 14233

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Civis Romanus Sum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice points nose4toes.

--------------------
Dum loquimur, fugerit inuida aetas.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.

Posts: 182 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Like having sex in a semi-public place, the thrill of getting caught is probably a large part of this.

I'll second that opinion, except for me it's the exact opposite. It's the thrill of not getting caught that I enjoy, like knowing I'm getting away with something I shouldn't be doing.

My wife is also a very light sleeper, so no sleepy feet for Bondo [Cry] . Oh well, can't win 'em all.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skooter   Email skooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ August 17, 2007, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: skooter ]

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats a nice arrangement you guys have! My girl is a light sleeper although I have just sucked it up and hoped for the best and started doing my thing a couple of times...once Im sure she was awake...the other time she "woke up" half way through,wasnt pleased at it but decided to finish the job so I would let her sleep. [Big Grin] But after that incident there was a "talk".unless I have her permission and she doesnt have to get up early the next morning in case she wakes up then go ahead and do what you want so yay! for me! [Cool] [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

[ August 17, 2007, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: skooter ]

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links