Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Smelly Latina Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Smelly Latina Feet
NYC Latino 1960
Board Regular
Member # 491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NYC Latino 1960   Email NYC Latino 1960   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Throughout my life, i've smelled all kinds of smelly, stinky feet from various women.
My question is to all, from your experience, which Latina has the smelliest feet?
From my experience, Mexican and Puerto Rican have the smelliest.
1. Mexican
2. Puerto Rican
3. Dominican
4. Cuban
5. Columbian
6. Ecuadoiran
7. Velenzuela

Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and peruvian, chilean???
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NYC Latino,

I'll have to defer to your wisdom on this one. I have not have the pleasure of sniffing the feet of any Latina ladies. [Cry]

But you sound like a fellow foot sniffer, one who appreciates the amazing scents sexy feet have to offer.

I'm sure a lot us would love to hear about some of the experiences you've had with stinky Latina feet, if you'd care to post about them.

I will honestly say, from some of the pictures I have seen of Latinas, they have some of the most sexy feet on the planet! They seem to have been quite lucky with the genes that determine foot attractiveness. [Laugh]

Keep on sniffing, brother!

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ihaffyid41
Major Player
Member # 2509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihaffyid41     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love dominican but the best pair of feet I have ever come across belongs to a venezuelan girl...she had the most perect feet ever and they smelled unbelievable..size 7.5
Posts: 169 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love peruvian girl feet,i sniff a delicious feet size 7,in havaianas flip flops, very smelly,stinky aroma,the flip flop sweaty, is perfect
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
robertjames
Board Regular
Member # 16665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robertjames         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Latinas have the sexiest feet of all women. I would do almost anything to worship a Latina's hot, smelly feet.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NYC Latino 1960
Board Regular
Member # 491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NYC Latino 1960   Email NYC Latino 1960   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My experience with Mexican feet happened years ago at a Times Square peep show, instead of a glass separating the customers and the women, it was an open window.
Once i put my coins in the slot, a square window opened, showing women sitting or standing waiting for us to call them over.
I called over a fair skinned Latina with long black hair down to her butt.
I ask her where she's from, she said Mexico, then i ask if i could play with her feet, she said,sure.
She stuck her right foot through the window, i removed her black flat shoes. (She wan't wearing any socks)
Once i press my nose against her sole, they were very smelly, especially the area near the toes.
I also gave her foot a little tickle, she was quite ticklish as well.
I never saw her again, i would have taken it a step further.
More experiences with smelly Latina Feet to come...

Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latinas have the best feet- and remember Colombian is not spelt with a "U"...that really pisses off Colombians!@!!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Humm my old lady is part latina,her feet has alot of different smells. I'm kinda doing my own study on different smell's( I have a theory going on in my head).Hay Nyc Latino,can you describe what all the feet smelled like that you mentioned? As for now my theory,is I believe at 1 point or another women's feet smell some what the same,you know like all the different odor's from 1 time to another,because most of us have smelled the same smell's before,some may be stronger than other's,that's probly the only difference.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latina chicks are difficult to get. They're generally attracted to guys that have been in prison a few times. Latina women have the best-looking feet, but i cant imagine them being stinky at all.
Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lick
Loyal Member
Member # 2412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lick   Email Lick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I often wondered if the smell was attributed to the ethnicity at all. If the darker women like Latinas feet smelled more I would find that extremely arousing.

It sounds wishful thinking but could there be truth in it?

Posts: 89 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm very nice! i wsh i could have the pleasure of doing this!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only been with one Mexican chick and she wouldn't let me near her feet. Another chick I messed around with was half black-half puerto rican and that was the ONLY time I'd ever been with a woman whose feet smell turned me off. Other than that I can't recall being with and hispanic or latina chick and getting the pleasure of sniffing her soles.

There was one time I'll never forget several years ago in high school. There was this puerto rican chica who every guy in school wanted to get a piece of and many had. Anyway, in between classes one day I was walking down the vacant hallway and saw her stop at her locker. She was wearing open toed suede pumps with a thick heel and I could just imagine her feet smelling so good. To my suprise she pulls out some sort of pump spray bottle and sprays her toes a few times, puts the bottle back in her locker and goes about her business. I couldn't help but think her feet had such a strong scent that she herself and possibly others could smell them which prompted her to spray some perfume or something on them to mask the scent. Being the foot sniffing fetishist that I am, I must've rubbed out hundreds thinking about how her feet smelled so much that she needed to cover it up.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya know, after years of sniffing sexy peds of many a lady, I've come to the conclusion that all women have smelly feet, whether latina, black, tan, caucasian, etc. [Thumbs Up]
I think FTP theory holds some merrit. Just my 2 pennies worth... [Big Grin]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ummmmm, wrong! All women do NOT have smelly feet.
Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links