Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question for the sniffer's out there.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question for the sniffer's out there.
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About a month ago,I ask my self this question.
You love the way sweaty women's feet smell right?
So why do we,and the rest of the sniffing fantic's out there refer,them as being smelly and stinky? When we love the way they smell.
I can see it coming from the guy's that are not into spicy smelling feet.So now day's I try not to use the word's smelly or stinky,along with unpleasant sounding word's when it come's to how their feet smell,ya there are some unpleasant aroma's,but 98% smell pretty damn sexy [Mmm]

Has any 1 else ever thought about that?

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I have. I mix it up by saying "They stink so good" or when I see some sexy soles I think "I bet her feet smell so f*$)@ing good". It's contradicting to use a negative word with something we're trying to present as erotic but I understand what you're getting at.

For most people ANY scent coming from a woman's foot will be considered "stinky" or "smelly" simply because for them it couldn't possibly be a turn on, even for fellow foot fetishists. So the descriptions just stick.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neat observation, FTPHANTOM. Before you mentioned it, I haven't given it a second thought.

I don't mind admitting I enjoy what is generally considered to be a bad smell ... I remember a time when I found smelly feet offensive.

In truth, part of my attraction to stinky feet is knowing that I'm doing something I shouldn't be doing, that is, you're not supposed sniff and lick and smelly feet. I mean, it's disgusting, isn't it? It's forbidden fruit. It appeals to the "bad boy" in me.

To say I like stinky feet is a celebration of the fact I really do like stinky feet. [Laugh] I don't know how else to put it. I think stink is sexy, just as some think long toes are sexy, or short toes, or wide feet, or narrow feet ... or whatever.

Let's hear it for stinky feet! Hip hip ...

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya houseshooz,your right about that,people will always use the word's smelly or stinky.

Very true Nose4toe's [Laugh] stinky is sexy on,some sexy toe's Damn Skippy [Thumbs Up] .

Well back to the topic,I guess it's all good,sence that's some thing that can't be changed (using positive word's for for the love of spicy smelling feet),it's kind of hard trying not to use the word's smelly or stinky [Laugh]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links