Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Other foot fetish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Other foot fetish
Natashalovesshoes
Board Regular
Member # 16569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashalovesshoes   Email Natashalovesshoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
I was around my new guy's best friend and he showed me some clips to do with foot fetish, his friend also has this fetish and as I have been very open about it this part I did not like. It was women standing on men in boots and shoes, not sure what it was called but some of it looked quite painful, I am not sure what I will discover next with his foot fetish I thought he just liked my feet not women to stand on him? please tell me I am not being too upset about this what will I find next to do with his foot fetish.

--------------------
This world we live in can be very short live your life to the full everyday.

Posts: 20 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I quite like having my manly bits squeezed by bare feet.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are definitely guys that are into this, as Craigy boy related. Does absolutely nothing for me, and I'm pretty sure if I were a girl, I'd be kinda squimish if my guy asked me to do this. Would definitely take some getting used to.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am not sure what I will discover next with his foot fetish I thought he just liked my feet not women to stand on him? please tell me I am not being too upset about this what will I find next to do with his foot fetish.
You're not getting "too upset" about this, but at the same time it's important to keep things like this in perspective. If your man has a fantasy or a kink like this and you don't want to do it for him, just let him know it and don't spend too much time worrying about him. Only fulfill his fantasies that you will enjoy as well...if his fantasies seem like work to you, how can you have any fun?

That's why it's good for couples to discuss things like this and get everything on the table early on...everybody has limits, and it's important to respect them. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou,

Wonderfully put - I'm in full agreement.

Let me attempt to add some clarity to what I think you were trying understand; you were being introduced to "trample" or "trampling." This is a fetish which involves enjoyment of being walked on, stepped on, or even jumped on by women ranging from barefeet to high heel stilletos (ouch!).

Interestingly, many men can be into trample and not have a foot fetish, so, the two things aren't necessarily related. Of course, there are men who are into trample and also into feet. So to re-state, having a foot fetish does not mean you want someone to stand/walk/jump/inflict pain upon you.

As to whether you might enjoy it, you'll just have to try and see, providing you are comfortable with the idea. I think what women get out of it is a sense of control and power, and for some, that's a turn-on. Also, for others, it's merely enjoyable because it pleases her partner. All in all, it's probably more about dominance and submission than it is about feet, overall - if you're into that sort of thing, you may very well enjoy it.

I hope that helps a little.

Best wishes.

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nose4toes:
Lou,

Wonderfully put - I'm in full agreement.

Thank you sir.

And you make some good points yourself!

[Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just to repeat.. not all foot guys are into trampling and vice versa.

i'm not at all into trampling... i just like to see a womans foot.. massage it... caress it... that sort of thing.

i'm also into high heels.. i love seeing a woman in high heels.. i am also into seeing women drive in high heels.

so.. that is the variations on the theme for me.. each guy has his variations on the theme.

the best.. is to talk about it in the open and go from there.

my lady took a long time to get comfy with what I like.. to her.. feet were always off limits period.. but she's gotten more and more open with it.. mainly because i explained it early on. she's even wearing higher heels now and letting me play with her feet after she has worn them too.

again.. communication is where that all started from!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The topic on feet run's pretty deep.Subject's go from light too extreme,just like with any thing else.But every body here,has their like's and dislike's,some are into this and that,and some may like it all [Cool]

from sensual footworship too forced,trampling too crushing,sniffing,tickling,there's even some that like getting a hickory nut crunch(kicked in the nuts)by a pair of pretty feet [Laugh]
I'm pretty sure there's more topic's hooked along with the subject of feet.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Natashalovesshoes:
I am not sure what I will discover next with his foot fetish I thought he just liked my feet not women to stand on him?

He must have a fetish for trampling in addition to feet. It's certainly not an uncommon fetish.

Like FTPHANTOM mentioned, there are many other fetishes that stem from the foot fetish or vice versa. From my experiences and conversations with other foot fanciers, very rarely is a guy's foot fetish strictly for the aesthetic beauty of feet. There's always an action or activity involved. Sometimes that action can be as simple as massaging or kissing, other times it can be more involved like specific role play preferences.

I don't think his liking of trampling should be any cause for concern though. It's simple enough. Be thankful he doesn't have a fetish for SCAT or bastinado.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashalovesshoes
Board Regular
Member # 16569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashalovesshoes   Email Natashalovesshoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the replies everyone, I will maybe attempt to try this part of this fetish as for kicking and other I certainly think this is weird sorry all you that are into this! I have some nice lace up boots he said I have to stand on him with them on in a skirt and walk on his back, he said can I stamp his hand with my boots, I am seriously thinking this over and maybe this fetish he has is very deep rooted I am not sure about this? it is putting me off him

--------------------
This world we live in can be very short live your life to the full everyday.

Posts: 20 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lick
Loyal Member
Member # 2412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lick   Email Lick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're right about the 'kicking' fetish being unpleasant. Why anyone wants to be booted, especially in the whatsit is beyond me!

Being stood or walked on in boots is wonderful although I prefer it barefoot during my sessions simply because it's more comfortable. Remember that submissive and masochist are not always the same :-)

Posts: 89 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links