Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Saying/Hearing the word "feet" (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Saying/Hearing the word "feet"
PolySciGuy100
Loyal Member
Member # 2550

Icon 3 posted      Profile for PolySciGuy100   Email PolySciGuy100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must admit, toe2heel, you inspired me to write about another oddity that I have. I do tend to wear socks most of the time, as you mentioned - especially in public. But, even more bizarre ...

I almost never say the "f" word - that word being "feet." Hell, I even cringe when I type it! lol (The big "F" word that most people would think of, however, I should quit saying too, it can be a bad habit! lol ) I can say "foot" with no problem, but the plural ... I avoid like the plague.

Now, I LOVE hear women say the "f" word - even casually. If a woman is talking on the other side of the room and mentions "f", it grabs my attention instantly - like striking a loud bell.

Anyone else, or am I a way-out wierdo?! LOL I have never even mentioned this to my wife, but she may have noticed it over the years. Of course, she knows that it catches my attention, I'm sure, when she talks about hers. hehehe

Posts: 55 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love talking about feet with women! If I see a barefooted girl, I'll mention her bare feet, just to get her responce. Sometimes, I'll even compliment her on her feet!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm kinda with you Clippers--everything about feet is like tits to the countless tit men out there--the word, the sight, the meaning--for me seeing a woman's soles would be like a tit man seeing tits (Not that I'm indiffernt to tits--I love em too, but not as much as feet) --and that goes for saying it as well--and I'm glad you differentiated 'foot' from 'feet'--big difference--incidentally, I am the same way with the word 'tickle'.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does saying the "f" word make you uncomfortable? That was the impression I got from your post. Saying it used to make me uncomfortable relative to how uncomfortable I was about people knowing I have a foot fetish. I wonder if it's a coincidence that these days I have as little a problem saying "feet" as I do telling people I have a foot fetish.

It reminds me of Monty Python and the Holy Grail, the power of a simple word:
"We are the knights who say......ni!"

It certainly is a magic word to hear when it comes from the lips of a woman ("feet"...not "ni"). And DancingFool, I was the same way with the word "tickle" as you are. Couldn't say it, loved to hear it.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting topic. I've never had any problem saying it, and of course love to hear women or my wife talk about her feet. Bondo could be right, it may be related to your feelings about divulging your foot fetish?
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't get enough of any nice looking woman saying the word feet if they are talking about their own or esp. my wife's. If one of her friends mentions my wife's feet or toes I go nuts.... it is like ringing a loud bell.

I don't like the word feet when it comes to a guy in any way unless they are talking about them in regards to a woman's feet... esp. my wife's.

I don;t like talking about my own, but in recent years that has gotten easier.

I HATE the phrase "toe nails". It just gags me in any situation. Seriously, I really hate it!. I would always say something like..."were her toes painted?" As apposed to "were her toe nails painted?".

When I am talking about my wife's bare feet or toes I can go on for hours with great enthusiasm and always have been able and eager to do so. Even typing the word feet in regards to a guy is uncomfortable for me. Like in the last sentence. But the sentence before that when mentioning my wife's feet I get a little turned on. Just like in the last sentence...lol

I have always hated the phrase "big toe" I would always say the "first toe" in conversation hoping that the person I am talking to does not say "oh, you mean her big toe?"

I think there is much to be said that there is a strong sexual connection for me between women's bare feet and talking about feet.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can't relate.. except when i'm in the spotlight and someone is trying to out me as a shoe fetishist or a feet fetishist.. then.. i get uncomfy.. if not.. not a problem

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with RPM, if someone suspects me of having a foot fetish then I get uncomfortable....but I can always remember just in school or watching TV hearing anything about feet I would just drop what I was doing.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lick
Loyal Member
Member # 2412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lick   Email Lick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No it's not so weird. "Feet" is like a taboo for us to say because it has such a sexual significance, but for the other sex it's mind blowing!

Even when the F word is used is songs by female vocalists it's arousing. Anyone remember when Martika used to sing "the earth move under my feet"?

Posts: 89 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm ... no reaction. Feet, foot, soles ... nothing. And as Bondo remarked, it's probably because I'm open about my foot fetish (best thing I ever did was "come out" of the shoe closet).

Hearing the sound of slapping sandals and flip-flops ... that gets a reaction! [Drool]

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, we're all the same! I feel exactly the way you do.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toe2heel
Board Regular
Member # 3321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toe2heel   Email toe2heel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by theclippers:
I must admit, toe2heel, you inspired me to write about another oddity that I have. I do tend to wear socks most of the time, as you mentioned - especially in public. But, even more bizarre ...

Pretty bizarre, but no more than my crazy oddities! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 44 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nose4toes... i totally hear ya!! the sound of slapping sandals... gosh!! what a way to make my mind go into a frenzy looking for the source.. just like heels clacking on the ground from being dropped off the foot!!!!

ok.. gotta stop thinking about it.. i'm going into that frenzied state

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nose4toes:
Hmmm ... no reaction. Feet, foot, soles ... nothing. And as Bondo remarked, it's probably because I'm open about my foot fetish (best thing I ever did was "come out" of the shoe closet).

I am totally open about my foot fetish too and was never in the foot closet. I was always comfortable with it. I still find some feet words hard to deal with.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha, i notice the word soles, feet, foot, shoe, ANYTHING related to my fetish and BANG my ears prick up.

Also i like the sound of flip flops hitting the heel of a womans foot...VERY sad, but i love it

Web

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links