Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Licking Clean Feet...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Licking Clean Feet...
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...doesnt really do anything for me. I could get easily turned on looking at clean soles, but once I start licking, it's like I'm licking her arm or something. I would say its a pretty equal turn on looking at clean feet and licking salty, dirtyish feet. Now i don't like them visibly dirty--I like when they get that shiny look from walking around alot. But if their feet simply tastes like freshly washed skin, it doesnt do a whole lot for me. I needs me some flip flop feet, some stockingless high heeled feet, anything with some feet taste.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me personally, I don't mind licking clean feet. Actually, I prefer it because I'm not big into heavy foot aroma or dirty feet. The action of licking is more to satisfy an oral fixation rather than a means of tasting something in that case.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I like licking clean or a mild odored foot. Nothing too stinky or salty.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Me personally, I don't mind licking clean feet. Actually, I prefer it because I'm not big into heavy foot aroma or dirty feet. The action of licking is more to satisfy an oral fixation rather than a means of tasting (or smelling)something in that case.

I feel exactly the same way. In fact I'm not much of a licker. My wife's very ticklish and I've been absolutely amazed that she's been able to let me massage and kiss her feet and suck on her toes. Those actions do enough for me.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my words exactly feetluvr!!! my fiance is super ticklish and i'm just happy I can massage her feet every now and again... or kiss her feet every now and again... and rarely suck her toes.. but that is enough for me!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmm ... I love feeling the textures of wrinkled soles with my tongue too. And it can be purely oral, or for the taste, or for the smell, or any combination.

I'll happily lick sexy, scentless, clean feet, or I'll lick feet until they are clean!

Yum!

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me personally I am all for the clean soles or slightly dirty soles. I agree with DancingFool and not wanting to lick/taste freshly washed feet.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would agree 100% but hear me out. Sometimes when i'm at my wifes feet the soapy fresh showered smell turn's me on... For me to have a GREAT foot kissing experience her feet must have some kinda smell and a day in nylons and suede shoes helps with that sexy female foot odor. I associate reinforced toe stockings with odor and love kissing and licking her soles and the bottoms of her toes while she flexes her toes and rubs her feet on my face........
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lick
Loyal Member
Member # 2412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lick   Email Lick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, no satisfaction in that.

Too much like putting a clean car through the carwash, it's just not rewarding.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DancingFool:
...doesnt really do anything for me. I could get easily turned on looking at clean soles, but once I start licking, it's like I'm licking her arm or something. I would say its a pretty equal turn on looking at clean feet and licking salty, dirtyish feet. Now i don't like them visibly dirty--I like when they get that shiny look from walking around alot. But if their feet simply tastes like freshly washed skin, it doesnt do a whole lot for me. I needs me some flip flop feet, some stockingless high heeled feet, anything with some feet taste.

Well if their clean,just add some flavor on them,
1 of my favorite's is KC Master peice BBQ sauce on toe's,a great combo.If you want them extra spicy douse some texas peet or tabasco sauce on em [Mmm] [Mmm] [Drool] try it some time's,it's toe licking good [Joint]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, there's not as much fun in it.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toe2heel
Board Regular
Member # 3321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toe2heel   Email toe2heel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must say I prefer the cleaner foot. I have always wanted to try honey or somthing else sweet and goooey though [Smile]
Posts: 44 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bman:
I would agree 100% but hear me out. Sometimes when i'm at my wifes feet the soapy fresh showered smell turn's me on... For me to have a GREAT foot kissing experience her feet must have some kinda smell and a day in nylons and suede shoes helps with that sexy female foot odor. I associate reinforced toe stockings with odor and love kissing and licking her soles and the bottoms of her toes while she flexes her toes and rubs her feet on my face........

I agree with Bman [Cheers]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links