Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Smelling feet for a living

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Smelling feet for a living
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People here often wonder what it would like if they worked in an environment that allowed them to see womens feet all day.

Here is one profession to review.

A Day in the Life of a TSA Screener.

Could you deal with the cary-ons, smelly feet & stress?

A constant education

"When people are traveling, they have a lot on their minds," he says. "I have to believe that."

Which would explain the woman who departed his security lane wearing only one shoe. (She later returned for the other one.)
Or the woman who walked away wearing the blue paper checkpoint-issued slippers. And speaking of shoes, the screeners are repeatedly subjected to the ripe scent of feet unleashed from their stifling confines.
The TSA thoughtfully provides air freshener at the checkpoints, to be used discreetly by personnel as necessary.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2663 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, but you would have to also deal with the 400lb unwashed slob with nail fungus who hands over his stretched out loafers for you to screen too.

Doesn't sound so good now.... [Tongue]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now if there was this type of screening in front of, say, Victoria's Secret, then that would be a prime career choice [Wink]
Posts: 253 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well what about shoe salesman? Helping ladies into shoes and stuff like that(as ladaemon pointed out, the 400lb slob) I bet they get their fair share of smells throughout the day.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well what about shoe salesman? Helping ladies into shoes and stuff like that(as ladaemon pointed out, the 400lb slob) I bet they get their fair share of smells throughout the day.
Haha, that just reminded me of the show Married With Children. Remember, Al Bundy the women's shoe salesman. Most of his customers were overweight women trying to sqeeze into size 6's. That show cracked me up.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was a teen, I used to work at a bowling alley. Part of the duties were to distribute bowling shoes and collecting them when the customers were thru bowling. We had to spray them shoes. I always volunteered to do the ladies...funny, never did get any odors... [Confused]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaddix
BANNED
Member # 11176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaddix   Email Shaddix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reminds me of guys who say they wish they were a gynocologist. What they fail to think about is the fact that they are gonna be checkin out grandmas pruned saggy croch too. "Aunt Bea is here for her pap smear Doctor!"

lol

Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Shaddix, your Aunt Bea line will forever be burned in my mind when I watch the Andy Griffith Show. [Laugh] [Tongue]

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guys with "our thing" should avoid foot related jobs - its already been said - what about monsters!
only Al Bundy seemed to have a good job - except now and then - but at least he went hom to Peg's goregeous piggies.
[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
Yeah, but you would have to also deal with the 400lb unwashed slob with nail fungus who hands over his stretched out loafers for you to screen too.

Recently when I told a friend of mine about my foot fetish and she said I should go to med school to become a podiatrist. I told her While it would sound nice at first it dawned on me that I would also have to deal with disgusting old grannies and fat slob construction workers with toenail fungus. Barforama. No girl who doesn't have some major disgusting feet issues goes to a podiatrist.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if that would reverse one's foot fetish?!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tom:
guys with "our thing" should avoid foot related jobs - its already been said - what about monsters!
only Al Bundy seemed to have a good job - except now and then - but at least he went hom to Peg's goregeous piggies.
[Thumbs Up]

You know what, I always fantasized about Peg Bundy's feet. The combination of her mules and leopard print capri leggings always drove me nus. I always wondered what they looked like up close, and I never got to know. I heard there was an episode where they showed her feet up close, but I never got to look....now that I think about it, that's probably my idea for the next custom video I order. I'll ask for the woman to dress like Peg Bundy.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'd rather choose whose feet I want to smell.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salvy_Mic

glad i aint the only peg fan !

her high heel wiggle is so cool - i mean leopard print + mules + hose = sexy feet 'n' toes !

i could never work out why al didnt want to fuck her ? other than he was a schumck !

[Hump]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:

[Laugh] no it doesn't now. I may even lose my desire for all feet after enough of those experiences.

But man, the chance to smell some hotties sweaty shoes would be a small taste of heaven. I'd be walking around with a buldge part of the time [Wink]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links